1.5% fiat deposit fee now

And again and again not even I single message mentioning it, while in your terms:
https://wirexapp.com/en-sg/help/article/wirex-fees-and-limits-0168

Another good work wirex :skull:

10 Likes

I realised this today. They don’t give a notice or anything. This is unacceptable!

4 Likes

Same, just realized. The least they could do was give a heads up or a 1 month notice period rather than simply apply the 1.5% which caught me off guard today too.

3 Likes

Bug?

1 Like

To Wirex, please help check!!! It should be free fee !!

3 Likes

Retry

no point using a debit card with 1.49% top up fee, right?

4 Likes

What other options are available? For me, it’s debit card or sending stable coins from another wallet/exchange. It’s an absolute joke.

3 Likes

Which country you from?

Hello I loved wirex because they didn’t charged any fiat deposit fees but now they are charging 1.5% for crypto industry , they should atleast reduce to 0.5%

1 Like

Terms just changed from her website :weary:

1 Like

Italy and you?

This turns my elite plan into trash
1.5% foreign exchange fee and 1.49% top up fee?
This make Wirex card worse than CRO card

4 Likes

We have just hit an iceberg… but don’t worry we are on the titanic it won’t sink

1 Like

Even at 0.5% it’s hardly worth the cost for the hassle unless you’re on elite. They just ninja costs into the mix… no point using wirex anymore

1 Like

Hi there
Today I was topping up my Wirex card using my bank card and I realised that they are charging a fee.
On the Wirex website says that there is no fee, but at least for me they are charging a fee.

Do someone else have this issue?

6 Likes

Yes I have this issue

Yeah, I just noticed this today as well!? :thinking:

Requesting #wirex kindly make zero top up fees Atleast for toping up stable coin

1 Like

I have asked the CS, and it said the fee structure is already updated and will not change back. IT SUCKS, what should I use this card anymore?