Say hello to LUNA, ENJ, OXT, and SHIB!
You can now buy and exchange these cryptocurrencies in the app at exclusive OTC rates.
Not only can you buy and exchange them at exclusive OTC rates in the Wirex app, but you can now earn US$/ EUR 5 in WXT when you buy at least US$/ EUR 50 of either!
Ready to get to know them?
The Luna Token (LUNA)
Created by start-up Terraform Labs in 2018, the Terra protocol issues stablecoins that consistently track the price of any fiat currency. Terra’s native token, LUNA, is used as a price stability mechanism, as well as for staking and network governance.
Enjin Coin (ENJ)
ENJ represents value within the Enjin ecosystem, a suite of integrated products designed to create, store, trade and integrate NFTs. ENJ is used to infuse digital assets minted on the Enjin network, giving them real-world value.
OXT is the staking asset for the VPN marketplace app, Orchid. Staking OXT means you can list your VPN service (an encrypted network connection) to other users - Orchid will match those who need bandwidth with those who are willing to share theirs.
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Created by the anonymous Ryoshi in 2020, SHIB is an Ethereum-based alternative to DOGE that has been dubbed the ‘Dogecoin Killer.’ The Shiba Inu ecosystem consists of a DEX known as ShibaSwap, and three tokens: SHIB, LEASH and BONE.
Crypto Spotlight LUNA, ENJ, OXT and SHIB March Promotion EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Crypto Spotlight LUNA, ENJ, OXT and SHIB March Promotion (the “Promotion”) which is offered by Wirex Digital LLC in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
1. The Promotion will run from 10:00 (GMT) on 7 March 2022 until 23:59 (GMT) on 13 March 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. This Promotion is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: https://wirexapp.com/terms-and-conditions (EEA) and Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (APAC)) resident in the EEA and APAC region (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. The Promotion applies to Eligible Participants who complete a purchase of any one of the following cryptocurrencies: LUNA, ENJ, OXT, or SHIB with a minimum exchange value of EUR 50 (in the EEA) or USD 50 (in APAC) via debit or credit card in the Wirex App during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Any Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction prior to or after the Promotion Period will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
5. Qualifying Transactions are limited to four (4) per Eligible Participants with no more than one transaction per Promotion, per token (LUNA, ENJ, OXT, SHIB) during the Promotion Period.
6. The Reward will be paid to all Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction within the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Participants”).
7. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ Wirex accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Qualifying Participant’s discretion.
9. “ENJ” means the Enjin cryptocurrency token available through the Wirex App.
10. “EUR” means Euros.
11. “LUNA” means the Luna cryptocurrency token available through the Wirex App.
12. “OXT” means the Orchid cryptocurrency token available through the Wirex App.
13. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent to EUR 5 (in the EEA) or USD 5 (in APAC) per transaction which will be calculated by an exchange rate determined by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion. The Reward will be paid in WXT only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward may be amended or cancelled by Wirex at any time without prior notice.
14. “SHIB” means the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency token available through the Wirex App.
15. “USD” means United States Dollar.
16. “Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
17. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
18. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
19. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
20. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
21. Wirex will only process personal information collected or received in connection with the Promotion as set out in its Privacy, Data Use and Retention Policy, which is available on by clicking the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone
22. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
23. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.