A card that does more, for less

Community

You shouldn’t have to pay to experience the future of money.

We want absolutely everyone to benefit from the new multicurrency Wirex card. That’s why we’ve scrapped monthly fees - for good!

Get a taste of the ultimate payment card and hang on to your spare change - it’s win-win.

If you haven’t already heard, here are just some of the reasons why the new card is such a big deal…

Fee-free FX

The first step on our journey to making all currencies equal is free foreign exchange (FX). That’s right – no fees or hidden charges for exchanging your fiat currencies. Zero. Zilch.

New currencies

We’ve added new currencies for you to spend with your new Wirex card, including CAD, CZK, HUF, PLN, RON and HRK. You can now save up to 3% on card top-ups in these currencies, as well as paying and being paid in your local currency.

Free multi-currency IBANs

Sending and receiving money is now easier, faster and more secure, thanks to our free, multi-currency, individual IBANs. No more hidden charges, slow transactions and fiddly references.

Free SEPA transfers

Make sending and receiving money abroad simple with free SEPA transfers. Wirex also supports SEPA Instant, allowing you to make EUR payments to any SEPA Instant-supporting bank account in Europe in just a few seconds.

So make sure you’re on the waiting list to be one of the first to experience the payment card of the future.

Sign_up_now_2

6 Likes

I love & Appreciate everything wirex has to offer. I’d Love for me to physically experience owner a wirex card, unfortunately Been since September 2020, I patiently still still wait for my yellow envelope too.

2 Likes

Great news!

But starting when? Just paid monthly fees today :stuck_out_tongue: Only when the new Wirex Mastercard is out?