About my request

Can you please reply to this ticket. Your request (1580653) has been received by our support team.

Good morning can you help me its quite urgent I cannot find my card statement to increase the amount.

Hi Sandy, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, your case was resolved and the transfer was credited properly.

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we may help you with.

Warm regards!

Hi Maria, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look and let me know if you have any further questions in the ticket as well.

Best regards!

No this is another issue, nothing to do with the previous one. I want to top up my wirex account and it doesn’t let me transfer the amount I want, only allows 42,£, and it didt go through

Dear Maria, thank you for clarifying.

I have checked your case and have also provided the explanation in the ticket, please check.

Warm regards.

At the moment I am not able to read your message it says its refreshing so unable to read the messages.

Very nothing is working at moment , I cannot solve my situation, because I wasn’t told why I only can top up my werix account with 42,25£ a day, how can I make use of my card with such a smaller amount, that’s what I want to know.

Dear Maria,

I have just updated you via the ticket #1582265 and have provided a detailed explanation, could you please check?

Best regards!