About the Support & Resources category

Hi @Abass1,

Thank you for your kind feedback! It’s always a pleasure to help you!

1 Like

@Pavel_Wirex because you have the power now doesn’t mean you will use it to oppress people forever, don’t worry your Storm will hit you soon power is like a drug remember when you use it too much you get ruined by it. You blocked most of your customers account because you have the privilege to. Using our hard earn money to promote yourself and your brand, one thing I must promise you in this life you will never have peace if you don’t Release my money to me.

Dear @James_Julius, I feel how unpleasant this situation is unpleasant for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your case is currently being processed by our relevant team and they will contact you as soon as they have an update on this case.

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hi please I must have access to my account it’s my only form of I come that sits in there it’s my benefits from universal credit of 286 and more I’m staving and need to buy gas please

Dear Shane,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Best Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi there,
Yesterday I sent XLM funds from Binance to my wirex but they did not come through. I copied the federation address to which I understand a memo is not needed but after rechecking, the address that was inserted was my stellar address. Withdrawal has been complete on Binance end and I have found transaction via stellar dot org but XLM has not yet arrived in my account. I believe you are able to manually transfer XLM into my account? I have sent 3 messages, but have not received any reply or confirmation that my query has been received. I have also been in contact with Wirex via Facebook. Please are you able to assist me?

Please @Inna_Wirex can you please help

Hi there,

I have been trying to get assistance regarding a XLM transfer made yesterday with no memo. I have submitted a number of queries but have had no response yet.
Please are you able to help?

Hi @pmteao24,

I can see, that my colleague is already working on your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

@Inna_Wirex sorry but if someone is already looking at my case why have I not received any kind of communication to ask for more information or to verify myself? That doesn’t sound right. I keep being told that someone else is handling my case yet I’m starting to think that might be incorrect

@Inna_Wirex please can you reply! I have tried so many avenues and nobody is responding to me!

Dear @pmteao24, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly via the ticket?

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

@Anastasiia_Wirex I have checked my email and nobody has messaged me at all. I don’t even know my ticket number because I’ve had no response from anyone

@Anastasiia_Wirex are you able to please provide me with the email address to contact support as I cannot reply via the ticket number as I have not received the email but your Facebook team have supplied me with my ticket number and informed me of the further information support has requested

Hi @pmteao24,

I can see, that my colleague has updated you via the support ticket #120195 yesterday.

Please submit your answer via a new ticket here:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@Inna_Wirex sorry but I have received no reply at all. I don’t know what has been requested of me. Please can you let me know what I need to do?

Dear @pmteao24, I am sorry to hear that.

Could you please try to check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox and make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails?

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how many times you flagged my messages. I swear Anastasia and paveel matveev you guys will Rot in hell for all I care. Stop sending email that you no how frustrated I could be. You’re the one frustrated you can never get peace of mind for scamming the people you called customers

Hello James, your messages were flagged by the system automatically.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages or using any kind of offensive language in order to avoid such situations in the future. I hope for your understanding.

Best regards.

1 Like