About the Support & Resources category

IT IS THERE!!! Oh my… Thank YOU for this good ending…! I appreciate the last move in my case!!!

1 Like

Hello @Sylviej, we are so glad to hear that the issue has been solved. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Thank you Yuliia!

There is a still a transfer back in Aug. that never arrived actually, it was the first one that I did to check if the transfer with Wirex was going to be successful, so the amount was very small (0.8000000 LINK).

Maybe the Tech crew could find also this one somewhere?

Thanks anyhow for your support :slight_smile:

Sylvie.

1 Like

@Sylviej The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Card statement???
Never received 1 yet. Don’t know where it could be. It’s not in any text or email ave received from wirex.

1 Like

Hi @Spicerum! Please use the following link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create in order to submit request for the statement with support. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi, i have a prob created a ticket #914859

I transfered xlm form lobstr to wirex account
Didn’t know i have to put xlm adress but transfer was successful.
Is there any way to get my crypto back or to the right xlm account

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked for no reason

I use your wirex wallet app and purchased in the program ltc. ! But the program can not transfer money! ! now my ltc How can I transfer money? ? The customer service in the wallet did not reply to me at all! ! please help me

1 Like

I I used wirex wallet to buy ltc conis After that the app didn’t Send to other accounts! ! ! My God, is this program created to cheat money? ? ? No one from customer service responded! ! ! Remember to reply as soon as possible! !

1 Like

I I used wirex wallet to buy ltc conis After that the app didn’t Send to other accounts! ! ! My God, is this program created to cheat money? ? ? No one from customer service responded! ! ! Remember to reply as soon as possible! !

1 Like

@ming_ping_tong Please make sure you are following all the necessary instructions.
You can send crypto to any external wallet by choosing the required crypto account and clicking the “Send” icon in the menu. There, you should paste the address and then specify the amount you would like to send. Afterward, the estimated blockchain fee would be shown and you will be able to either confirm or decline the transfer should the blockchain fee be too high due to the congested network or should you have changed your mind. And let us know what seems to be wrong with processing it.

1 Like

I will follow your method, and then the instructions on the screenshot will appear The prompt is temporarily unavailable. I have tried many times.

在 2022年6月27日週一 下午10:51,Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <notifications@wirexapp.discoursemail.com> 寫道:

2 Likes

Hello @ming_ping_tong, please make sure that the address where you want to send LTC is correct and does not contain any extra symbols. Regards!

2 Likes

Hello :blush: make sure that all needed is correct and complete… thank you

2 Likes

hello are you using wirex wallet?

1 Like

Hello, I wrote to the Wirex support service, my request is 304345. Since 12/11/22 I have sent a request to solve my problem. I accidentally sent 0.593427 BTC from my Wirex BTC address to the Wirex Sending Wallet. I would like to recover those BTC even for a fee, no problem. You are able to recover those BTCs because you have my public and private key and my BTCs are in Wirex. Can you help me solve my problem? Thank you

Hi @Antonio_Tozzi, our Support agent sent you a message 5 days ago, please check your mailbox and reply to it. Thanks!

I rewrote several times but you still have my bitcoins. I wish you would solve my problem.