About the Your Ideas category

Let us know what products and features that you would like to see within the Wirex platform.

Idea 1:
Right now, there is nothing preventing someone to just buy as many wirex tokens as they want and enjoy the btc rewards immediately and then just sell them.
What if the 50k, 250k and 500k Wirex tokens increase the reward by time?
You stack them and the reward increases up to 100% more.
50K: normally gives you 0.5% but if you keep them for at least:
1 month, it would give you 0.63%
2 month, it would give you 0.75%
250k: normally gives you 1% but if you keep them for at least:
1 month, it would give you 1.25%
1 month, it would give you 1.50%
500K: normally gives you 1.5% but if you keep them for at least:
1 month, it would give you 2.2%
2 month, it would give you 3%

That way, some people may think twice before selling because there would be a timing component that should be taken into consideration.
And the token would become more attractive and sooner you get it, sooner you get the final reward.

Idea 2:
Add more benefits, like:
2 a) Free travel insurance and rental car insurance excess coverage. Not a crappy one. I know some people that they keep a credit card only for this benefit.
2 b) 50% discount on one Streaming service (Disney+ or Netflix, etc)

Idea 3:
Some banks offer a refund of any amount you get charged when you withdraw money from a foreign bank (I’m talking about the fee of the ATM where you are withdrawing money). Wirex could make this refund in BTC.

Since soon we will be seeing the (ADA) Cardano open its Mainnet where many think it will change the idea of cryptocurrency through their PoS, could it be possible to implement such a coin over wirex? Do you think it could be suitable for the wirex users?

thanks in advance

Hi Wirex Teams,

Integrate Thai bath currencies, that’s can be a good idea. That’s not only for me, but a lot of people in Thailand use mobile phone to pay at any shop. I think to the local people can use thai baht can push them to us Wirex.

Also most people in Thailand use Satang Pro Exchance

Have a nice day.

Hi Wirex,

I have been using Wirex Card since was E-Coin and to be honest so far so good, never a problem and always happy with the customer service ETC BUT…

I personally think that Wirex needs to do something to keep on top of the game. I been using many Card before and I am happy with Wirex but come on guys. We are in 2020 and you need to do something to keep up with everything. E.G…

1, Metal Card like Crypto-com. I don’t know if Wirex notice that Crypto-com is moving really fast right now and both CRO and MCO are performing really well. Please look at CRO now is on number 10 position.

2, a Higher reward system for (New user and old user). You are giving away 10 USD and split 5 and 5. That is a pain in the neck. Crypto is offering 50 USD to both (New and Old) for register and even despite the fact that they are asking to STAKE or buy 50 MCO you are getting 50 USD + interest on the MCO and Free Spotify + Crypto Earn and if you Stake CRO. You can participate in the 50% on the syndicated offering like NEO right now. As you can see Crypto-com is offering a lot to the (New and Old users) so what is the point to open a new account with Wirex?

3, Another E.G. If you hold 500 MCO with Crypto-com that is about 2000 USD and you get 6% interest for 6 months on those holding + Free Spotify and Netflix and qualify for the syndicate program discount 50% of the Cryptocurrency. But wait… you also get 3% cashback on all your spending in which is higher than 1.5% and also if you want to get interested in your crypto and you are willing to risk you get further 4.5% a months E.G - BTC, XRP, ETH etc. Remember not your keys, not your Crypto.

Even despite the fact I currently still using Wirex and I love Wirex but I did apply for the card and willing use for now and save a bit of money only for the Spotify and Netflix…

I think most companies need to have a look at what is happening around with other company and copy if is necessary but the true is CRO is 10 position and it is working for now.

It is great what is happening with Master Card right now etc but does something otherwise you will be losing a lot of customers really fast.

I do invite any of the staff at wirex to contact me and check my account and have a look at the number of transactions I did for the last year and you will understand why i am doing this comments.

Please, guys, open your eyes before is late.

Jackson Toledo.

Adding defi so ERC20/* tokens, you can use Uniswap to make the swaps.
YAM and SushiSwap is opensource.

Staking WXT feature for yields.

Better user interface on the App including graphs and stats, the app is pretty clunky.

Idea1:
Make a wirex wallet at first it can be in a specific area something like just in NY and then if it works to be more open for the large public.
The wallet should be made from metal (steal or something light) and in wich you can deposit money. System of putting the money in wallet will be similar with the one that is used in vending machines or it can be something much more simple but it was how I saw it and whenever you put money in wallet will apear as USDT in app, whenever you withdrawal money from wallet will disapear from app.
Baisically all that will do, will just put the numbers on the screen and the money will not be usable but will make the money managment easier.
Idea2:Make a selectin or a job aplication or an intership review on your platform, because I am sure a lot of people would love to be in this team(I would love to be :slight_smile: )