Account block no idea if my funds are safe

My account has been blocked for almost a week, possibly hacked. Reported to Wirex with ticket number. Only answer is that it’s been investigated and will get back to me with full report.

Why does it take so long?

Why can’t they just say if our funds are safe?

This are hard times, Wirex should have some care and responsibility to there customers.

Is anyone else going through similar situation? I need to get in touch to make a group formal complaint

Hi Patrick,

I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that we will be able to provide you with more information once the investigation of your case is completed.

Best regards!

Hi,

So what you saying is it’s a third party that’s handling our funds?

Pat

Hi Pat,

Not exactly, our relevant department is investigating the case that was reported by you recently.

As it was mentioned, such cases are always handled manually and are treated with special attention as they are related to security.

That is why it may take some time and I can promise that you will be updated asap in case of any news.

Warm regards.

Account still blocked for two weeks, this is a joke Wirex. I would be really careful if I were you to trust Wirex with your finds

I really think Wirex should warn there users not to use Wirex as there main account. This blocking of account and funds getting missing May course great difficulty for people. Especially if they have to pay bills est.

Wirex is not ready for this level of security. We still need high street banks as they are regulated and insured so your funds are safe. Even if you didn’t have a problem before you will in the future

Two weeks with no excess to my account and no info except they investigating. This is not a joke at all. They are going to lose there license if more people complain

Yet there owner keep signing on new customers and post about how Wirex is going all over the world. People have lost there savings and got really stress because of Wirex.

And they just ignore complaints, believe me they will lose there license if they don’t improve by a lot to even come near high street banks

Dear Patrick,

I wish I could provide you with more details regarding your case, however, according to our procedures, the matter should first be investigated by our relevant department.

As soon as the investigation is ended - we will be able to provide you with a detailed explanation and further steps.

All further updates will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.

Best regards!