Account block no idea if my funds are safe

Dear Patrick,

I wish I could provide you with more details regarding your case, however, according to our procedures, the matter should first be investigated by our relevant department.

As soon as the investigation is ended - we will be able to provide you with a detailed explanation and further steps.

All further updates will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.

Best regards!

Soon you will get answer like rest of us that they blocked your account permently and can’t explain why and then when you try to get back your money they stop answer again

This is criminal, I will never let this go. I will keep posting on there Facebook and Twitter page warning people not to join Wirex. Especially in this current environment people can not afford to lose there funds. I reported to Wirex to the financial Ombudsman but more people should do the same.

If they haven’t give me my money on Monday we gather people and do it together and put them down

Skickat från min iPhone

It’s been two months in my case, I don’t think they care. They might be facing financial difficulty and I won’t be surprised if Wirex goes bust. Usually not caring about customers are the signs of this happening

87 days without access to my account or funds. I ask for an update every couple of days and this is the typical response. They will not even tell me what they are investigating, whos doing it and how long it will take.
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your message.
Regrettably, the investigation has not been completed yet.
Until it’s over, we cannot provide you with any details regarding the course of the matter.
Best regards,

Yup typical answer for me as well. Wirex is absolutely hopeless. They are not in any way able to go global as a company.

They don’t guarantee your funds and don’t care about there reputation

Dear Andrew, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, such cases are not processed by the support team directly, therefore, we are unable to provide you with any additional details until the investigation is completed.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Warm regards.

you lost my understanding months ago

Just happened to me , received a mail stating that my account is block and got a reply from Wirex saying that i have violate the terms and conditions which have left me confuse as i have done nothing in it. What the hell did i even do. So im assuming that Wirex mistook my account for someone elses. Wirex please resolve this issue . Ticket - 1765536

Hi @TheSynyzter,

I am sorry about the situation you have faced with, but according to our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to not to disclose reasons for account closure. You can review Wirex’s Terms and Conditions here: https://wirexapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Thank you for understanding.

Just happened to me , received a mail stating that my account is block and got a reply from Wirex saying that i have violate the terms and conditions which have left me confuse as i have done nothing in it. Wirex please resolve this issue . Ticket - 1765536

I need help im waiting for 4 days i have my money on this app a loose a lot of money and i dont know how to reply i need help icant do nothing with the money

Hello @EduAcero, thank you for your request!

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hi

My card is closed and i want it to be reopened…i transfered money and i cannot use it… i send many mails with no reply from wirex
What else can i do? Are my money lost ? Please wirex reply
Regards
Kallis

Hello @Kmkallis, thank you for your request!

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? If no, please create it using the following link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Anastasia

Customer Support Team replied to me and they said that they will order a new card for me…do i need to make the ticket and escalade through you even more? They did not confirm of shipping the card maybe can you check that for me please?

Thanks
Kallis

Hi @Kmkallis,

Our banking partner is already working on your card reissue. We will contact you once the card is shipped.

Best wishes!

Thank you for your response…greatly appreciated

Best regards
Kallis

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change phone number