Account blocked of source wallet verification

Support ticket No. 1487262
Hello dear Wirex team,
my account ist since two days blocked beause of a “source wallet verification”.
In the app a picture popped up “in 20 minutes you are verified” :smiley:

When does a verification agent have time to contact me?

I’ve sent a photo of a bank statement of my home bank. Was this correct?
What else documents/photos do you need?

Regards Sascha

1 Like

I am having same problems . Sent in everything and yet nothing can be done . Please help

My support ticket No. is 1483289.
I have the same problem. My account has been blocked so that I can verify the origin of the funds. I have sent a screenshot of the source of the funds and it has already been 5 days.

I have a lot of money in my account and it seems irresponsible on Wirex’s part.

1 Like

hello guys there is ongoing issue about this matter please remain calm this will be as fast as they can.

@Sascha We have forwarded this inquiry to our Verification team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

@davekaku Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

@Adrian_Ruiz_Bermudo We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Any update @Maryna_Wirex @Palangs04?

1 Like

It’s said your case was forwarded insupport team. I hope it will solved immediately.

Kind regards.

It’s been 4 years since I created my Wirex account.
I have never had any serious problems or been suspicious of the legitimacy of Wirex.
But I have read many reviews that Wirex selectively blocks accounts and scams and keeps users’ money.
I’m very worried. Wirex is not responding to my tickets and there is no logical explanation why it is taking so long to unlock my account. It’s very strange.
I have money invested in X-accounts, I invest in WXT, I do not abuse the platform and I am a good user.

It’s not fair

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Ruiz_Bermudo, unfortunately, our verification department is workload right now, and they need time to review the provided documentation. Regards!

While your “verification department” is busy and needs time, we are unable to use our accounts and credit cards, PLUS we cannot access and use OUR OWN MONEYS.
Most of us are paying services and utilities with your services, what about this?
Do you think this is acceptable?
Do you think a “sorry, we be in touch when we can” is enough?
This is the worst way you could handle this situation!!!

Agree

why blog the account for verification?

1 Like

Hi @vvvccc, we understand it, but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for now.

once its done guys all things go back smoothly.

me it works only the pc version ,no phone

1 Like

Hello @Maryna_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex , i’ve got an email “my account has been successfully verified”.
But there’s a problem, if I push the “Buy Crypto” button, I want to log in with my password and my authy authenticator, then I see my dashboard, and after five seconds I am kicked out.
I’ve done this ten times.
What’s the problem? Should I open a new ticket?
Greetings, Sascha

By the way, thank you for your stressfully work!

1 Like

Hi Wirex,

My support ticket No. is 1488042 and 1486899.
My account has been blocked because i need to verify the origin of the funds. I have sent all the screenshots of the source of the funds last week and keep hearing i will receive an email soon but nothing is done. IF you are very busy that is your problem but you can not block the wirex app while you keep us waiting so long.

Fix this problem please.

Ohannes