Account Blocked since Feb 21

4 Months on since reporting the issue. My Account still is blocked. Received 2 automated message from you stating sorry for the delay. 4 Months… OMG!!!

1 Like

Hello @Praful_Shah, I deeply apologize for the inconveniences and I understand how disappointing it is.

Please mind that your request has already been placed as our top priority and our relevant team is already processing this issue. We constantly communicate with our relevant team and checking their progress.

As soon as there are any updates - you will be updated via the ticket immediately.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Come on Anastasia. ‘Top Priority’ Really? Account blocked in Feb. We are now in June. If this is priority, i dread to think what is not priority.

Dear @Praful_Shah, our Support team has forwarded this to our relevant team, and there is nothing that can be done for now by Support, as there was no update yet on your case.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Dear Yuliia. It is 17.06.2021 . It is 43 days since you wrote you have send my case to support ???
What kibd if company you are?? You are taking money from people by blocking their account!!!
I am blockedd since february this year. I have send you all documents you wanted from me!!
Every good and reluable company would solved ANY issue in almost 5 month time!!!
I want my account to be unblock asap!!

1 Like

Dear @ERNA_KOKALJ, unfortunately, we did not receive any news from the relevant team regarding your case. As soon we get any updates, we will inform you immediately. Regards!

1 Like

Almost 30 days ago, it was passed to a top priority team. Still nothing.

Account has been blocked for 6 months now. I can not even log in. You wont let me even spend my money!!

@Anastasiia,

Support have now written to me 3 times informing me that you (ie Wirex) are closing my account. I have replied 3 times with the information as to external account details to send the reimbursement of my balances. Each time I reply with external account information, it just seems to generate another slightly differently worded email with the same message…

Can you please update the teams I am now waiting for my reimbursement and don’t need yet another email.

Regards,
Niall

Hello @Niall_Andrews, thank you for your request.

According to our system, we’ve not received any response from you. May I kindly ask you to send the message one more time via ticket 559337?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@Anastasiia_Wirex

Anastasiia,

I have no access to systems so cannot append to the ticket.

I have resent to the Support.Wirex email address with the ticket number referenced. That is all I can do other than publishing my private banking details here…

Regards,
Niall

@Anastasiia_Wirex

Just to confirm, the email address I am using is Niall@Andrews.IT. Any others used during this saga have now been switched off so please use this address only.

Regards,
Niall

Dear @Niall_Andrews, we have received your message and our agent will reply to you at the nearest time. Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

Anastasiia,

As you seem to be more on the ball, I have yet again had a request, this time for my GBP account in the UK. I did respond with the info and made sure I referenced the ticket number you gave.

Can you please confirm that all the account details requested (BTC and GBP account details) have been received and associated with the ticket?

Regards,
Niall

Hello @NiallA,

Unfortunately, we still do not receive WXT and GBP external accounts. Please, check your mailbox and provide the requested details.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I think I have just replied in public with my bank account, can you please action then delete this entry

Dear @NiallA,

I’ve deleted your post with the account number. Also, I’ve created a new ticket for you (581327), please check your mailbox and provide us with the requested details vie email address. We should receive the details only via the ticket.

Looking forward to your reply!

2 Likes

Hello again,

There is still no news regarding this case. My account has been locked for 4,5 months!! What is happening? Please let me know what I can do? How long do I need to wait for this sad case to be solved?

Svein Bomberg

tor. 13. mai 2021 kl. 18:20 skrev Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>:

Hello @sveinbom, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you and we are grateful that you brought this issue to our attention.

As we can see, this case is being processed by our relevant team. They will keep you updated via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like