Account Blocked with funds on

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Same issue

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello Billy, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

According to our system, our agent has contacted you via the ticket 41448 in order to specify the additional details, please provide us with a reply so that we could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

Same issue help

I haven’t been emailed I need it sorted

Dear Billy, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Kindly note that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket one more time.

Warm regards.

Still not been resolved still No money looks like il have to take legal action

A post was merged into an existing topic: Address verification

Dear Billy,

We have already sent you a response via the ticket 88816, please provide us with requested details so that we could proceed further.

Best regards!

I have done this already please reply

Dear Billy,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Please can you help me, with my ticket?

Hello i need help with blocked acaunt

1 Like

Hi @Aleksandar_Radojevic,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you!

Thank you Inna, 1824249 my wife born baby beafore 1month and we cant back her accaunt… please help us…
Thank you

Hi @Aleksandar_Radojevic,

I have sent a reply via the support ticket. Please ask your wife to check the mailbox.

Thank you!

Yes she get mail… she is blocked more than 30days… and we dont get any answer when will be opened… we dont untherstand why is blocked… can you help us to unblock her… we will give any document what is need.
Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back