Account Blocked with funds on

Dear @Kb_422, we are truly sorry for this frustrating situation, however, our team is still working on your case and we do not have any updates yet. Regards.

please help me till now still declined my transaction almost 5 days in a seconds get declined hope you can help me thanks

Your request (657302) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon.

Hello,
I have received notification via email that due to undisclosed reasons the account will be permanently closed and a refund is to be arranged.
I have responded to the email in reference to Ticket ID 633189 accepting the terms and I have provided details for the refund.

Please Wirex arrange the refund as soon as possible I need access to the funds to help assist a family member who has Covid.

I await a response and will continue to voice concerns on this platform or any available if refund of my account is not made very soon.

Regards,

Jacob.

2 Likes

Hello @ruben0715, as we can see, our agent has already replied to your ticket. Please, check this out. Regards.

1 Like

Hi @jakebburn, the refund will be made at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

no luck for this issue still facing declined transaction unhappy for now how can promote this now :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Still fixing issue i just want to release my funds

Fyi i want a good news in my account i got stress for this almost 6days but till now no good result

@ruben0715, we have already sent you an update, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

My account was also blocked. After I read this thread. I’m shocked. I still have confidence in Wirex and have been happy with them, but I hope it all works out.

Someone who has gained access to their account again?

How de we open a chat with support??

You can open a chat with support fra the app. But if your account is blocked, then there is no chatting.

Hi Anatasiia,

After about 4 months account blocked, I received an email from WIREX support about 10 days ago.
That email says WIREX wants my bank account info and WIREX will transfer my crypto to EUR to my bank account.
Now, 10 days are passed, there is nothing deposited to my bank account.
Why not just unblock my account so that I can transfer my crypto myself, that is much safe and fast!
Is that just a delaying tactic?

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks.

Hi,
I have had my issues resolved now thankfully. Wirex has permanently suspended my account for reasons unknown. They have also advised that I am not permitted to use their services in the future. I dont know why all I did was use my card to make purchases and withdrawals.

Anyway they have also refunded my outstanding balance of $10,000aud back to my Bitcoin address. This whole process took around 2 weeks from when the account was blocked to when I received my refund. Maybe I had more luck to some people as I was very persistent on these forums, email support and not letting up. I also had placed complaints with the Financial Ombudsman of the UK and notified them of this.

Good luck to everyone I hope you dont get left stranded for months on end like some people are reporting, but there is hope as they resolved my problems and provided my funds in full to me.

2 Likes

Hi Jakebburn,

Do you get “cryptos” back from Wirex?
Wirex says they will transfer my cryptos to EUR and send to my bank account.
I’d wonder why they do different ways to user’s funds.
It’s wired.
Anyway, glad to hear you got your funds back.

Hello @Michal8000, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @xmonkx, please accept my apologies for the delayed response and your unpleasant experience.

Our Finances department is currently processing your refund. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hi when they emailed me advising my account would be permanently closed they asked me to provide either bank details for a bank transfer or a BTC address, my preferrence was BTC just incase the bank transfer might have had other conversion fees or anything.
Thanks and good luck to you, I hope Wirex improves its Customer service and helps Customers with similar situations as quickly as possible!

Thx. I have only had good experiences with Wirex. So I think and hope it all works out.

Hi @jakebburn! Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is an important part of our development process.

Have a great day!

1 Like