Account Blocked with funds on

Dear @Johny_stinson, Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe since we have not received it from the relevant team.

We keep checking with them regarding the status of your request and will let you know once we have any news.

We appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Dear @FCotti, Thank you for your kind patience!

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. In case you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact us again, we will be happy to help.

Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Thanks @Palangs04
Take care,ciao

2 Likes

Hello Yuliia
I still have not had any contact from support and cannot access my account as it’s stuck on the verify address. which I have done all this in April and it was verified then.
so I don’t understand why it’s asked for it again.
Please can you help me get access to my account again.
regards
Gillian Cox

Ticket no 716921
No response after 5 days.
I have a very large amount deposited and now my account is suspended.
This is now very worrying
Please escalate asap

1 Like

Pls post your existing ticket here sir.

Kind regards.

1 Like

I have posted my ticket here numerous times

No response please escalate you are holding over $1.5 million dollars of my money!

Support

1 Like

NO RESPONSE YOU ARE HOLDING OVER $1 million of my money!

1 Like

Still no response!

1 Like

NO RESPONSE after 5 days
VERY LARGE AMOUNT TXFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT AND NOW IT IS SUSPENDED ESCALATE ASAP
TICKET NO 716921

1 Like

Hi @conradz, we have escalated your case and our agent will update you at the nearest time. We are sorry for this frustrating situation. Regards!

1 Like

Dear Anastasiia_Wirex and Yuliia_Wirex,
Finally I got my refund back.
Thank you very much

Regards

3 Likes

Oh Hi There :wave:

Im glad to hear it sir , Thank you so much too.
Stay Safe :heart:

1 Like

Hello @artur_santos, we are glad to hear that! In case you have any questions, we are always at your assistance.

1 Like

Yes I know…
Until today…
unfortunately nothing has changed

1 Like

Hello @Johny_stinson, we are sorry that you have faced an unpleasant experience. We have escalated your case and our agent will update you at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

My account was blocked by wirex on the 4th January 2021. It tooks wirex ALMOST 9 MONTHS until they finally decided to close my Account and to send me my outstanding funds back.

I submitted the requested addresses in order to receive my remaining funds. Wirex confirmed that they received my addresses (eur, btc, ltc, nano) and that it would take between 8 to 10 business days until I receive my money…

That was on the 13th August 2021!

Till now I still haven’t received any refund and wirex has closed my support ticket!

Wirex, once again I ask you! Where is my money! I want it back now or I will take legal actions against the company

4 Likes

OMG! That is insane. I hope you will get your money back. Where are you from?

Don’t hold your breath sir unless you are a extremely wealthy individual you ain’t got a leg to stand on!
They are being investigated by police and law enforcement in many jurisdictions and they have enough money to tye you down with counter suits so long that your grandchildren will be on the old age pension before you even see a court room!
I too have been locked out of my account with money in it and and I am getting nowhere with my identification it is either too blurred or its the wrong address!
And I get chastised like some child because I have to get a ticket just to get some information on my money!
I had to go almost a month without food thanks to Wirex and there so called support team!

2 Likes