Account Blocked with funds on

Yes of course.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Hello Wirex,

I’m writing you because it is almost 2 years now that I can not access my account at wirex.

On support email, we were in discussion with your support team a lot of times, but every time there seems to be a blackhole in conversation at the end…I gave you all the documents always and we can not sort them to the end.

There is a large amount of money involved. If this will not be solved asap I will hire lawyers to support me in this case.

Please put this request by high urgency to solve it.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m in the same position, even with support I can’t get in

1 Like

Dear @Janja, according to our records, the relevant team has sent you a message 10 days ago regarding your case, ticket №875330. Please check your mailbox or spam folder. Regards!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

1 YEAR has passed. The Ombudsman are fining you.

I hope the FCA shuts you down for good.

1 Like

Tickets: 960862

This is very sad and bad in this Christmas and new year time to suspended my Account unaware, my cards also can not withdraw money out, do you want to kill me, I regret trusting and leaving my money in wirexapp, I need my account to be look into ugent, I pleded with the support team, not put me and my family in shame this December and new year, its obvious thats its over 24 hours now I can’t get any funds out… please try fix my account so that I can have a use of my funds. Best Regards. Gunkel.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous.

My Tickets: 960862

This is very sad and bad in this Christmas and new year time to suspended my Account unaware, my cards also can not withdraw money out, do you want to kill me, I regret trusting and leaving my money in wirexapp, I need my account to be look into urgent, I pleded with the support team, not put me and my family in shame this December and new year, its obvious thats its over 24 hours now I can’t get any funds out… please try fix my account so that I can have a use of my funds. Best Regards. Gunkel.

1 Like

Ugent reply needed, this is ridiculous.

Tickets: 960862

This is very sad and bad in this Christmas and new year time to suspended my Account unaware, my cards also can not withdraw money out, do you want to kill me, I regret trusting and leaving my money in wirexapp, I need my account to be look into ugent, I pleded with the support team, not put me and my family in shame this December and new year, its obvious thats its over 24 hours now I can’t get any funds out… please try fix my account so that I can have a use of my funds. Best Regards. Gunkel.

@hibeedotdot The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

It has been well over 6 months and countless emails, yet no one fixes my account. Just look on Youtube and all over the internet to see hundreds of people with the same issue. Over $10k of my money has been taken by Wirex. They shut down your comments on here for telling the truth. I filed a complaint with the financial authorities and will do everything I can to bring you to justice for stealing and destroying people’s lives.

@Finn The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Online store deposit refund

A post was merged into an existing topic: Online store deposit refund

Dear Anastasiia, my account has been blocked for ten month now without any answer from you. Do you think ten month is normal for a customer to wait on an(y) answer ?

@AnitaN The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Dos meses ya con la cuenta bloqueada. Realmente estoy desesperado, entiendo que estas acciones son para mantener la seguridad, pero opero a diario con Wirex y necesito para realizar pagos a proveedores y clientes. Estoy dispuesto a hacer todas las pruebas necesarias, espero me contesten cuanto antes!

Dos meses ya con la cuenta bloqueada. Realmente estoy desesperado, entiendo que estas acciones son para mantener la seguridad, pero opero a diario con Wirex y necesito para realizar pagos a proveedores y clientes. Estoy dispuesto a hacer todas las pruebas necesarias, espero me contesten cuanto antes!