Account Blocked with funds on

with all due respect I dont know how you dare to talk to me of spamming. I post every 2 weeks. If your company made sure they had their stuff organised I didnt need to post anything. And next to that I am not the only one. It is really really unpolite and unprofessional that you cannot take any blame but try to reserve it and blame the customer

1 Like

Yeah they hide my comments. They block my funds, do not fix my account for months then flag my comments as spam. You need to file a report and let people know how they are treating their long time loyal customers.

1 Like

I have my account blocked for more then 9 months!!! Then they said that they closed my account and asked me to indicate my details to be refunded. I gave them. That was in June!!! Until now nobody had the “time” to update me. I keep sending them emails and they are ignoring. This is not a serious way to deal with people’s money. I am an hard worker and never got treated like this before.
Can you please give me an update.

1 Like

Dear @Finn, your messages were flagged by the system automatically.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages in order to avoid such situations in the future. I hope for your understanding.

Best regards.

Dear @artur_santos,

We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

I’ve heard this a thousand times and yet you do nothing!! What is the actual problem? Please be honest for once! It doesn’t take a year to conduct obligatory checks on people’s accounts! Please do not insult us with these so called explanations!
Also why are you even promoting yourselves to new customers when you can’t look after your exsisting ones? You are developing a terrible name across social media and it will only get worse until you unlock these accounts or atleast tell the truth as to why they are locked.
You are on the cusp of having serious legal action launched upon yourselves along with being reported to all governing bodies!
You will be liable for serious compensation! For example I have not been able to sell my eth at its high so therefore I will look to seek compensation from yourselves for this!!

1 Like

Dear Anastasiia_Wirex,
Thanks for your reply!
Check how many times did you come back to me with the same answer and promise over the last 9 months!!!

What I want is action from you guys. Please refund my money.

Thank you

@Billynicholls,

Please, check the following link for more details: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

As the Support Representatives, we are not able to provide you with more details. Such cases are processing by the relevant Team.

I hope for your understanding!

Dear @artur_santos, please accept my apologies for the delayed response and your unpleasant experience. Our Finances department is currently processing your refund. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Warm regards!

TICKET NUMBER 633891
I have not heard from Wirex regarding my account and not being able to login. I URGENTLY need assistance in this matter. I NEED CONTACT WITH THE RELEVANT TEAM DEALING WITH BLOCKED ACCOUNTS.

WE WILL NOT BE TOLERATING HAVING THE ACCOUNT LOCKED FOR MONTHS WITH NO FEEDBACK AS I HAVE DISCOVERED ONLINE WITH SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE.

WE WILL BE USING EVERY AVENUE TO HAVE WIREX ASSIST IN RECTIFYING THIS MATTER. WE WILL BE CONTACTING ANY RELEVANT DEPARTMENTS, OMBUDSMAN OR OTHER GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS IN HELPING DEAL WITH THIS MATTER IF IT IS NOT ACTIONED ACCORDINGLY.

The funds in this account are MINE, I can provide documents showing that these funds have come from my own accounts from Centralized exchanges, all with my legal name and details provided, including to Wirex where I have done what was requested by verifying my details, name and address through legal documentation.

We had a ticket open nearly 2 months ago requesting information on why withdrawals were not working which Wirex advised us it was in relation to Monthly Withdrawl limits, then our second Ticket advised it was actually the annual limit - this misinformation meant that we had multiple withdrawals that were rejected. If this is any reason for the account to be locked then it is due to Wirex providing this incorrect information.

Please escalate this issue as I need access to our funds, it is our life savings and we are currently in dire situation with Lockdowns and no income, and a family member sick with Covid requiring medical attention. WE NEED ACCESS TO OUR MONEY.

I URGENTLY REQUEST UNBLOCKING OF OUR FUNDS, AND IF NEEDED A REVERSAL OF FUNDS FROM AUD BACK TO BTC SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER IT. WE WERE UNAWARE OF MONTHLY AND ANNUAL LIMITS AS THE ONLY CLEAR INFORMATION WAS A DAILY $750 USD LIMIT.
Please action and escalate our request we are unable to live without our funds. WIREX STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIVES AND SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

Hello @jakebburn, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

Hello,

I can not tolerate these generic responses and am extremely worried that Wirex does not have the support available to deal with this issues regarding our funds in timely manor.
I have contacted VISA and lodged support enquiry with them. I will not continue to wait for Wirex knowing that you have left customers for months and months in these similar positions, and I will be doing anything possible to work through this if Wirex does not support myself as a customer. This may include voicing these issues on as many platforms as possible, contacting VISA, contacting relevant departments and ombudsman channels.

Please escalate to the highest channels I need this rectified immediately! I have immediate family in need of medical assistance having been diagnosed with Covid 19 I dont have time to wait months for assistance!

I have now contacted the Financial Ombudsmen in Australia and FIDREC in Singapore.
I will continue to engage in any Government agencies available to me to help in having these issues rectified with Wirex.
I have still had no contact from Wirex since lodging days ago besides for a generic email stating it has been referred to the relevant department.
PLEASE ESCALATE AND ASSIST!!!

Hello @jakebburn, please be informed that we have escalated your case to the highest priority and we are doing our best to speed up the process for your account. However, there is no additional information we can give you now since we did not receive it from our team. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

Did you receive?? im same position

What is this MAGICAL TEAM!!! WIREX SUPPORT IS A JOKE!!!
STARTING PLANS TO DO MASS EXPOSURE OF WIREX AND ITS PRACTICES, MASS INFLUENCE IN THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY INCLUDING TELEGRAM, UTUBE AND OTHER PLATFORMS, PETITIONS FOR MASTERCARD AND VISA TO END THEIR PARTNERSHIPS WITH WIREX!!!

YOUR SUPPORT TEAMS MAYBE SILENT BUT WE WILL NOT BE, OUR NETWORK CAN REACH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ITS TIME WIREX IS EXPOSED TO AVOID OTHER PEOPLE BEING CAUGHT IN YOUR DISGUSTING TRAPS!!!

No, as soon as you have serious issues with Wirex their support disappears! I wish I had done more research on WIREX before joining, they now hold $10,000 of my savings and I have no idea when they will help me. My wifes mother has Covid in the Philippines and we need access to our money for medical expenses, theres no health care there without our savings her life is in danger and Wirex dont care!!!

1 Like

please calm your self sir. did u create a ticket for this?

If you did let me forward it directly to the relevant team to make your concern solve as soon as possible.

regards.

Dear @jakebburn, we totally understand your frustration, and we cannot provide you with any information now since our Support team did not receive it. Once we receive any news, you will be contacted immediately. Thank you for your patience.

I will not calm myself! WIREX is avoiding its customers including myself!! YOUR SUPPORT TEAM KEEPS SAYING ITS REFERRED TO THE RELEVANT DEPARTMENT, WELL WHO ARE THEY AND WHY DONT THEY CONTACT US??!!!
I DO HAVE A TICKET IF YOU HAD READ THE THREAD ABOVE, 633891…

I NEED URGENT ESCALATION I WILL NOT WAIT MONTHS FOR A RESOLUTION!!! AS MENTIONED ABOVE THIS BLOCKED ACCOUNT IS IMPEEDING US FROM PROVIDING MEDICAL SUPPORT TO A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS COVID 19, WHY CANT WIREX SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS, BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

IF YOUR A “SUPER AMBASSADOR” THEN HELP US!!! NO ONE LISTENS, IF YOU WANT TO HELP THEN DO IT!!!