Account Blocked with funds on

Hello @Ben1, our Support agent sent you an update, please check your mailbox. Regards!

Hello @ptd, your case is being processed by our team, we’ve escalated your case once again to speed up the process. Regards!

The only email I have is from you ?
"Your
ticket has just been flagged as urgent. I can assure you that I have already notified the corresponding department regarding the importance of your case and they will do their best to proceed with your request as soon as possible.

Thank
you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Yuliia
Customer Support Representative"

Hello @Ben1, yes, that’s the correct email.

Its not gibing me any information or sorting the situation. Please let me know when you are going to give me my BTC & EURO back.

@Ben1 there are no updates, unfortunately, from the relevant team. Once we have anything, we’ll get back to you right away. Kind regards !

Wirex has been stalling me for over a year and has written the same email dozens of times and today, out of nowhere, my ticket has been closed.

Money is definitely lost, account is still blocked and support does not answer anymore.

I have been chasing my money for over a year now but Wirex is just trying to stall, nothing happens and in the end your money is gone.

@Johny_stinson Please check your mailbox for the appropriate update from Support and respond accordingly. Thank you in advance!

The same my tickets are closed & they say I have no account but still they dont give me my money. I really hope its not lost with these scammers.

10 more days & still nothing. Its almost a year now since you took my money what is going on.

@Ben1 Kindly note that your case is being handled via the ticket #1023843. All the other tickets get closed automatically. Kindly wait for the appropriate update in this ticket.

Another 10 days have passed & I have not heard anything ¿

1 Like

Hi @Ben1, we are sorry to hear that. We’ve asked our Support team to update you shortly. Warm regadrs!

please check your email sir regularly.

I check daily,

1 Like

Still I hear nothing…

Can you help further than advising to check my emails ??

Hello @Ben1, we’ve escalated your case to the relevant and will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards!

Any idea how much longer I will have to wait. ?

1 Like

@Ben1, unfortunately, we are not able to provide an ETA for your case.

1 Like