Account Blocked with funds on

but you still havent

sob., 5 lis 2022, 11:34 użytkownik Alexander Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <notifications@wirexapp.discoursemail.com> napisał:

???

sob., 5 lis 2022, 16:09 użytkownik Michał Hero <lastrealhero@gmail.com> napisał:

Is when i started living on the street …is that when you will decide to help me open my account to have access to my money ???

@lastrealhero We are sorry for the delay and we hope your query gets resolved as soon as it is possible.

@anitadobber40 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

I got no mail from them … its been 1 months now i have been in this mess … do something for please

Hi @anitadobber40, we can see that you were updated 2 days ago on the current status. You will be updated via email as soon as possible. Regards!

There is no value information on the mail sent to me … All i asked for is my fund in BTC i can provide you my BTC wallet to get my funds … thats all i asked for … this is my money and i need to get it as soon as possible

@anitadobber40 Once we have this information, we’ll be able to provide it and we’ll do this right away. For now, unfortunately, there is no update from the relevant team. Best regards!

Who are this relevant Team ??? They re holding my fund …are they have to decide when i will have back my money ? When i made deposit everything was fine … the relevant team did not refuse my deposit now i need access to my fund relevant has to decide… This is the worse crypto company i will never refer anyone to this company till my issue is solve

Wirex scam me

fre 28 okt. 2022 kl. 18:25 skrev Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <notifications@wirexapp.discoursemail.com>:

Create ticket and submit it.

Hi @soukaina, we kindly recommend you check the following link and read paragraph 18 of our T&Cs which you’ve accepted while creating an account: Wirex | General Terms of Service.

Thank you in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Still waiting… ?

Can you let me know what i happening.

Hello @Ben1, we are sorry for this delay. You will be updated via ticket at the nearest time. Regards!

But this does not help. You was going to sen me my funds back months ago.

The account has been blocked for 1 year now.

You must understand how bad this is for your customers. Im sure it will be quicker for you to return our funds than keep wasting time sending the same message that you will get back to us at the nearest time…

Hi @Ben1, Support Team doesn’t deal with refunds directly, our Finance team does. And we understand how frustrating this situation might be, we are really sorry for it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

@Anastasiia_Wirex Hello, please can you send me my money back? my account is blocked and I have all my savings there please (3016914) this is the ticket number @moderators

1 Like