Account blocked

I check, its the same story, I was tell to wait, which I never no till when, only stories upon stories, I deal with many financial services, they rather refund the money for the owner not saying different stories.

@hibeedotdot the message has been sent yesterday, please check your mailbox or spam folder.

Okay I have check the message and I have reply with my btc wallet address and bank account details.

I wait for fast reply.

Thanks
Nadine.

Hi @hibeedotdot, we can see your reply. The relevant team will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards!

Dears,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please tell me when are you going to send me my money back since you closed my account but never refunded me what was left on my wallet and card…?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, please.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Hugo Batista

2 Likes

Hello My Dear…

Im really sorry for your situation right now, our relevant team will solve your case and msg you after that.

Thank you.
kind regards.

Hello @HugoBossCY, we’ve forwarded this case to the relevant team. Once we have any info from them, you’ll be updated via ticket. Best regards!

Thank you Dear, much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you very much Alexander.

1 Like

Dear,

Hope you are well.

I still have no feedback from Wirex, could you please assist in getting them to get back to me so we can settle this matter…?

Thank you.

Dears,

Hope you are well.

I still have no feedback from Wirex, could you please assist in getting them to get back to me so we can settle this matter…?

Thank you.

Hello @HugoBossCY, you will be updated by our Support team at the nearest time. Regards!

azhoksarsenbaev@gmail.com Please help if you are blocked

azhoksarsenbaev@gmail.com Доступ к учетной записи невозможен, и она была заблокирована.

Thank you Yuliia, I really hope so as it’s been months and months of no replies from them.

Hello @Ulmeskhan_Kosheterov, this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Mi cuenta esta bloqueada hace un mes , me pidieron que verifique mi cuenta envíe la documentación y no tengo respuesta ni negativa ni positiva , por favor necesito mi dinero , donde se puede escribir un mensaje directo a Wirex

1 Like

Hello @Charozaba, this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

1 Like