Account blocked

Did they indicate the reason or emailed you on why your account has been blocked?

I lost my cell phone and therefore my 2FA. After receiving my bank card 2 months after the promised date (card that I was never able to use because I moved in the meantime and I was never able to recover it), I find myself with my account blocked by the 2FA. After several messages to the help desk, I still could not log into my account. I deplore the management of accounts at Wirex. Can you quickly deactivate my 2FA so that I can access my account?

The support requests to log in to deactivate it: impossible. And I can’t access my ticket either.

With much annoyance, thank you for doing the necessary quickly.

Hello @valentindu34, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Dear Community
I would like to submit a very important issue I am experiencing since more than one month and I cannot have any support from WIREX
My account has been fully blocked since more than 6 weeks and I have no clue why this happened
I keep sending tickets to the support who kindly answers me that my ticket is under review and I have just to wait
I have a quite important amount blocked which I cannot dispose of and it’s getting difficult as I need my money to live and my card to make purchases well just to live.
I have no possibilities to get a phone number to reach them out
Can anyone hep me find a solution

1. to reach the right support person
  2. to get the reason why My account is inaccessible, neither is my card
  3. to get my money back
    In March we will no longer be able to use our VISA card

Thank you for your support
Jean Loup Veron

1 Like

Install a free VPN, then you should be able your account. At least I did when my account was blocked.

Thank you for your answer
My account has been blocked by WIREX
Im not sure that installing a VPN will solve /fix my issue
Thank you for your support

Jean Loup

Hi Dagling
Can you explain to me how I can sent a message to one of the Wirex customer Leaders like Anastasiia…I have some difficulties to find where I can send a message
You answered my message …I am able to chat only with you. Anyway thank you for your support. Jean-Loup

Sorry, I can not.

tor. 28. jan. 2021 kl. 09:38 skrev Norev via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>:

Hello Jean, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Norev, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Anastasiia
Good to have you onboard…
Ticket is 1817688
My account has been blocked on Dec. 16th 2020 and still then I cannot access my credit card nor do I know Why the access to my account and credit card ( 4745 0322 0068 0655) has been suspended and blocked
I keep begging for a reply to the support Team but I get an automatic response from a bot tellling me that I have to wait until someone solves my issue. It’s been more than one month now and I need to access back to my account, especially because I will have to change my VISA card and get the Mastercard one…soon. I am so grateful if you could help me in the process of recovering access to my account. Thank you

Hi Yan
Can you help??
I am really lost on how to message anyone from the Support representative
I have a ticket which remains unanswered since December 16th Ticket nr 1817688 : account blocked
And it’s getting urgent as I have no access to my account and cannot use my card VISA and order the new one.
THank you for your help

Dear @Norev,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Thank you My dear
Unfortunately this is the same answer I get for about 7 weeks
Hope you can help and support me
Have a great day
Jean-Loup

Dear Jean, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

My account has been locked since Monday and I have contacted support several times but there is no response. Can someone help as I am desperate to get my money to pay my bills.

Hello Symon, I am sorry to hear that.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hi Anastasia
It’s been quite a while since I cannot access my Wirex account
Please help!! This is becoming a non sense…
There are so many members being left down by the Company … which sometimes leads to difficulties and financial issues
Thank you for your understanding and please do your utmost to fix this issue
Have a great day
Jean-Loup

Hi @Norev,

I would like to say thank you for your patience and understanding that we are actually working hard to make sure you can use all our services without any hassles and issues. Here at Wirex we value our users and would like to ensure that their experience matches our expectations.

The relevant team is still looking into your case. We will contact you once it is resolved.

Regards!

Bonjour,
Ma carte est bloquée et mon compte inaccessible depuis le 15/12/2020 sans aucune explication. J’ai relancé de nombreuses fois le support sans réponse. Cela manque de sérieux.
Je reçois régulièrement des offres de wirex pour acheter des monnaies et commander ma nouvelle carte, mais je n’ai pas accès à mon compte. Je vais donc me retrouver avec des problème supplémentaires suite au changement de carte qui n’aura pas être effectué.
Je ne sais plus quoi faire!