So, where is the money?

Did anyone receive anything?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

My friend has the same problem, please solve it as soon as possible

My friend’s ticket number is 699265

The following is his description
I just had my account permanently closed since it was blocked from the bottom of August . I had no access to the account for over two months and my money was locked . Just last week (10/25) I got an email to say you have decided to close my account permanently.
Dear,
To adhere to regulatory requirements, we are obliged to conduct compliance checks on our client base. Unfortunately, our most recent check has revealed that there is cause to permanently block your account. This email is to give you 30 days notice to allow you to withdraw your funds.
After the account is blocked you will lose access to the funds, so your urgent attention is required in this matter.
For any questions, please contact support.
Kind regards,
The Wirex Team
The problem is I can’t log in my account and how can I withdraw my money back?

There are many misconducts in this event. First of all, I just deposited my funds for 2 weeks and my account was locked without any reason. Second, the wirex review team notified me on 28th Sep that my account has been permanently blocked and will be closed. In the meantime,they asked me to provide my bank account details and ETH wallet for refund. I did it the next day(9/29) and the representative replied that the refund process usually takes from 7~14 days. But I didn’t receive my funds till now and received the email above instead. I am very disappointed about this Wirex experience. Now I am requesting to return my funds immediately or I will post all my bad experience on Twitter and tag your CEO

I will let all blockchain investors know the Wirex is really a scammer.

2 Likes

Hello @steveli1029, your friend will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

Hello @KanPeiKuo, we are really sorry for the misunderstanding. Thank you for informing us, we have forwarded this information to the relevant team, they will update you shortly. Regards!

Hello @KanPeiKuo, we understand your frustration, and we are really sorry for this kind of situation. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority already. You will be updated at the nearest time.

Hello @KanPeiKuo, I have forwarded this information to the relevant team and they will take care of this situation. Please accept our apologies for this misunderstanding. Regards!

How come you let other people take screenshots of their accounts being frozen but I am not allowed to talk to anyone ! I noticed he’s richer so you give them special treatment!
Give me my money back please!
Their is no excuse for this sort of unprofessional behaviour towards me! Especially when I have done nothing wrong !:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

So annoying:“I have forwarded this information to the relevant team”

Sir I have already involved the English and European regulatory authorities about the situation and am awaiting contact from them because of the way this organisation deals with costumer service is ridiculous and the freezing of our accounts without reason even at the request from law enforcement we are supposed to be informed immediately and allowed third party involvment! All they are doing is making it harder for those who are most vulnerable! This situation almost drove me insane!
@6355

2 Likes

Dear @6355, we understand how frustrated you are with this situation. We want to assure you that your case has been already escalated to the highest priority and our team is working on it. Once there is an update, we will let you know.

Dear @Yiliia!
I understand that you have to give a positive tint of Wirex !
And in no way do I believe that you you or other ambassadors .compliset
With my problem !
Ever since my account was frozen! With no reason and compassion from the people , whomever they are do not help !
I have been in hell this past foretnight !
It seems that I am doomed weather I get my money back now
@6355

1 Like

Could you please ask Natalia of support if there is any progress on my case ?
I can’t do anything my self because I have been told NOT TO request any anymore support tickets!
Thank You
@6355

Okay my thanks for the Swift reply!
@6355

@6355 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

I hope so! @Maryna_Wirex
Because I don’t know how much longer I can hold myself together!
I am depressed enough already!:pray:

1 Like

Can someone please explain why I am not getting any results from support? All I am asking if the information I sent is true and correct
And when will I get my money back?

2 Likes