Account closed permanently

Francis
This wirex thing is not genuine . They will make you sweat for your money . You have to keep writing them until they sort you out . It took me a year since they blocked my account to actually get the money into my account . Amd that time I didn’t remember how much I had in the wirex to compare to what they gave me .
So keep writing and they will always send you automated messages which doesn’t help

To whom it may concern!
Can someone please try and ask Natalia of Support Team to email me a verify that I have sent the correct information! And to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :pray: place rerefunding my money as a priority :pray:?
I have just spent the last six months in hell and I want out now!
Thank you
Francis Flynn Gannon @6355

1 Like

Hello @6355, please be informed that the Support agent who is handling your case will update you at the nearest time. Regards!

Yes and when is that?next neverary?

1 Like

Dear @Macdush!
I understand where you are coming from sir but I am a stubborn SOB and thanks to these people I was forced to spend time in a nut and I was denied the ability to transport my Mother to the Hospital for a CT Scan and a lung biopsy which when dealing with any form of Cancer the sooner you get a definitive diagnosis and treatment the greater the likelihood of survival!
And if any one thinks I’m going to give up! Well they have never seen a pissed off Aussie before!
Regads Francis Flynn Gannon @5344

Post script I meant write Nut ward
FFG@5344

Don’t expect that any time soon upon my request they stopped their enquiry kept my account frozen and sent me a whole heap of instructions that are valid in Europe!
Now if they were actually doing any investigation they would know that I am on the other side of the planet in Australia!

@6355 We are sorry this is taking so long, however, unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution.

Kind regards!

All your investigations are done and dusted!
The account is frozen along with MY MONEY!
There is quite nothing else to do but to send me my money!
And even then it’s the slowest way possible! If you people had done what I asked for?( And believe me as I have been sending and receiving money from overseas now for 30 years now!
You have Western Union you have my Visa debit account! I would have my at least thirty six hours! You could have forwarded my money to PayPal which I had both my Wirex VISA Prepaid card and my local card ANZ VISA DEBIT CARD, Along my bank account details I would have received my money! Please send me my money and I can go about my life and never have anything else to do with this travesty of an financial institution! @6355

1 Like

@6355 Kindly note that the update will be sent to you via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

My account is closed, they can not say why. fine.
I get email about sending addresses to receive my money and then my ticket closes too. I can really just sit and wait without having to ask about the matter. It is strange. The only thing I just want to know is when should I approximately expect to receive my money? I fear, though, that it will never happen.

Now it has soon been 2 weeks waiting for some transfers.

What’s going on with Wirex?

1 Like

That is word for word the most obvious automotive response I heard!
It doesn’t take long
All you have to do is go to a bank fill
Out the paperwork and bobs your uncle I have my money!
The 'relative team can even do on line type in my card number (local card)and I can receive my refund within the hour! Moneygram can do it all within minutes and I have my refund! There are so many different ways to send money now that
I see no reason why any person should wait for six months and longer yet within mere seconds I can send my Fiat money to my Wirex account with little or no problem yet getting any of my money back is a long stressful drawn out process with which is completely antiquated!
@6355

My account is closed, they can not say why. fine.
I get email about sending addresses to receive my money and then my ticket closes too. I can really just sit and wait without having to ask about the matter. It is strange. The only thing I just want to know is when should I approximately expect to receive my money? I fear, though, that it will never happen.

Now it has soon been 2 weeks waiting for some transfers.

2 Likes

Hello @Michal8000, please accept our apologies for the long wait, our departments are workload right now and the transfers of the remaining balance take longer than expected. However, I can assure you that your case has been escalated and the funds will be returned to the external wallet at the nearest time. We appreciate your cooperation!

2 Likes

Hello @6355, we understand your dissatisfaction and we are really sorry about it. The Support agent who is handling your case will contact you at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

I still can’t open my account after support unblocked it. And they not responding as usual

What about ticket 862138 ?
I’m happy to write here because at last you blocked my account permanently! Good job!

I received good news that they unblocked my account. Unfortunately I can’t login and Wirex support not getting back to me as usual

Never ends!

Hello @Patlimkh, please be informed that we experience an unusually large number of incoming requests which disrupted our usual response time. We kindly ask you to wait and you will be contacted on this matter. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hello @AndrewY, we have escalated your case to the relevant team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like