Account locked for nothing

Hello,

My account has been locked for no reason, nothing, no mail, total nothingness. I have deposited more than 3000€ and I find it unacceptable that I am blocked without any advance notice by email and without giving me the details of this blocking. I see that I am not the only one in this situation, I need these funds and quickly so I let you close my account but give me back these funds!
I have sent several requests to the support but they never answer me, it’s a big mess, unacceptable!

Have a nice evening,

E.B

3 Likes

@Mrb1337 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

Buenas tardes, Como es imposible contactar con soporte para enviar lo que me han pedido por correo necesito que me digan un correo donde puedo mandarlo para que desbloqueen la cuenta, ya no se que más hacer y desde WIREX amenazan con quitarme la cuenta y mi dinero!POR FAVOR CONTESTEN Y DESBLOQUEEN MI CUENTA. He creado otro ticket más (ya he perdido la cuenta de cuantos he creado para este mismo problema) el número de ticket es 1930897.

1 Like

Sorry Maryna, My account is locked too in the Last 5 days or more without any message from the support.

In the support ticket on 25/05 for ticket 1909605, I’ve provided the requirements for the POA. Please help me to know what is the issue or to have access to my account, please!

@cartasru We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@bbGumpShrimpCompany The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

I just sent my BANK details for a BANK transfer following the closure of my account for violation of the terms of use, it’s a joke… I hope to receive these funds quickly because I have just filed a complaint against Wirex through the fca platform as well as financial-ombudsman! It’s really bad for an application that wants to be modern and free…

1 Like

@moderators please look into it

@Mrb1337 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

How did you do it? Ill do it too

Hello, still no news about the funds, it’s big anything and still nothing in my mailbox. I don’t think I’m the only one complaining about it…

1 Like

Hello @Mrb1337, our Support agent will respond to your message at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

Hello, nobody has answered me or solved the problem I need help

Sigo con el MISMO problema. Mi cuenta está bloqueada. Nadie me contacta por mail.

Hi @cartasru, we’ve passed your case to the Support team. You will be updated as soon as it is possible. Best regards!

Maryna, that has not happened yet

that has not happened yet

@cartasru The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

PLEASE SOLVE - Tickets (2066565 & 2068824) were raised when suddenly last Friday my account was blocked with no warning. Proof of address was requested, I have both uploaded two different utility bills and the app still just keeps requesting POA. Support has contacted me (Saturday) and I have sent both documents, these emails have been view 50 times by wirex and yet my account remains blocked and I have had no other contact by wirex. - Can this be real ?

2 Likes

Hello,

I have the same problem…

Proof of address was requested, I have both uploaded two bank statment.

my account is blocked even though I’ve done everything you asked me to do.
My tickets is:

Request ID #2064168 10/06
Request ID #2090078 14/06

I really don’t understand these blocks after 3 years and I am also a Crowdcube investor.

Regards Aniello