Account locked for nothing

Hello.

I see that I am not the only one with this problem…

I am extremely unhappy with another block.

Yesterday I sent (for the second time after about 1 month) my proof of address, but the Android app keeps asking me for it over and over. As a result, it is impossible for me to communicate with Wirex via the application.

Similarly, on the website, I connected without problem, I gave without problem the code of the authenticator, but (in addition to that) I had to scan a QR Code that leads me to … your application!!! which asks me in a loop my proof of address … that I have already sent you !!!

I sent an email, but without success!

I tried the system of sending a request on the site (…request/create) but without success: nothing happens!

Fortunately… I still have this forum :(((

Hi @Eric3, we can see that 6 days ago we’ve asked for additional documents. Please check your mailbox and its Spam/Junk folders. Once provided, we’ll be able to proceed. Kind regards!

This is the second time in a month that you have done this procedure! Please check my chat exchanges! Normally, everything was settled. I will check the emails…

@Eric3 I can see your reply, I’ve passed it to the verification team. You should be updated soon. Best regards!

Good evening.

It’s been more than 7 hours since I answered the request, and you still haven’t answered me.

I find this situation completely unacceptable, especially since all the authentications had already been carried out, about a month ago, and that you repeat, in a completely unjustified way, your request. Could you please solve this problem “ultra quickly”, because I am really in great difficulties, because of your unjustified claims.

It’s been more than 19 hours since I answered the request, and you still haven’t answered me.

I find this situation completely unacceptable, especially since all the authentications had already been carried out, about a month ago, and that you repeat, in a completely unjustified way, your request. Could you please solve this problem “ultra quickly”, because I am really in great difficulties, because of your unjustified claims.

Hello @Eric3, we are truly sorry for the delay, our verification team will assist you as soon as possible. Regards!

Good evening!! 3 weeks and still no news of my money, it’s great anything, you’re starting to annoy me send me the same scenario to answer all my emails. I HOPE TO HAVE A TRANSFER HERE next week.

You leave with customers’ money and you revive your customers with the messages already preconceived… @Yuliia_Wirex

Hello @Mrb1337, please accept our apologies for the long wait. Your case has been escalated once again, the funds should be transferred as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

Hello.

So it’s been months since I’ve been blocked, and it’s been 7 days since I’ve replied to you, and 3 days since I’ve replied again!!! Here is my first message above :

================

I see I’m not the only one with this problem…

I am extremely unhappy with another block.

Yesterday I sent (for the second time after about 1 month) my proof of address, but the Android app asks me for it again and again. As a result, I cannot communicate with Wirex via the app.

Similarly, on the website, I logged in without any problem, I gave the authenticator code without any problem, but (on top of that) I had to scan a QR Code that takes me to … your app!!! that asks me over and over again for my proof of address… that I already sent you!!!

I sent an email, but without success!

I tried the system of sending a request on the site (…request/create) but without success: nothing happens!

Fortunately… I still have this forum :(((

1 Like

Hello @kosmej, our team is working on your case and the Support team will inform you once we receive any news. Regards!

Hello @Eric3, our verification agent has sent you a message, please check your mailbox.

Check your message , spam , archive.

Thank you

Is that a joke? You always get the same thing out of me but for now my money is still not in my hands but in your hands today. Hurry up and stop taking us out the same churning as you go out to your customers at the slightest opportunity… You don’t care about me and all your customers.

@Mrb1337 unfortunately, we cannot do more from our side. We have to wait for the relevant team to check the case. Once we have a reply from them, we’ll get back to you right away via ticket. Kind regards!

Yes, so I’ve been blocked for several months, I’m asked twice, in the space of a month, for different documents. I send the documents as PDF files, but they refuse the PDF of my identity card. so I send it as a JPEG, but that still doesn’t satisfy you! No, because I have to take pictures! In the meantime, I’m in a great deal of trouble, and I’ll soon find myself on the sidewalk for lack of housing!

@Eric3 We take our anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) policies very seriously, and we monitor our platform for suspicious activity. You must comply with all requests to verify your identity, address, and source of funds and follow all the necessary recommendations provided to you. Regards!

It’s been 3 days since I sent the documents, and you still haven’t unblocked the situation that has gone on for far too long. Your emails are not in my spam folder.

Hi @Eric3, we’ve passed this information to our verification team. You will be updated as soon as possible. Best regards!