Account locked for nothing

I am in danger of not having any housing in a few days, because of your fault, because of your slowness.

It’s been 4 days since I sent the documents, and you still haven’t unblocked the situation that has lasted for far too long. Your emails are not in my spam folder.

Hello @Eric3, as we can see, you sent the appropriate document 2 days ago, please note that our team needs some time to process your case and then you will be updated. Regards!

hi Wirex Team .
could you plz check my fund .
Now more than 6 months I m still waiting to get my money back
ticket : 895640
Rhima M
thank you

1 Like

@moderators hope its fix soon :heart:

1 Like

They contact you once it’s solved.

Thank you

Since 8 months ??? You are all playing with money of customers. You blocked and after many mails you said u ll send back the money and nothing happened . the same answers all the time .
I m really wondering how you could do this ? Why do you hold that money .
I need my money ASAP .
I even sent an IBAN and support say okay we will we will but nothing

Hello.

Your team has just told me that my document has been reviewed and accepted!

Except that… the problem is still not solved, because your application still asks me for my address, then blocks, putting me an impossibility message!!!

I’m really in trouble, because I need this unblocking for my livelihood: not to find myself on the street tomorrow, to be able to buy food!

I sent you all you asked . I need my money ASAP

Im waiting aswell for my refund but nothing seems to happen yes?

my account is been blocked for over 5 months, 20 tickets later only standerd reply… last ticket 2195072 , please solve the problem… getting tired and angry now , there"s a lot of money involved and i feel like i been robbed

Same problem for me… my account has been disabled for “security reasons” since more than two weeks, I logged many support tickets with no response whatsoever… glad i didn’t trust too much money with Wirex ! This organization is obviously going down the drain… RIP, Wirex :nauseated_face:

@Rhima_Mze_hamadi kindly note that you will be contacted right away once the process is complete. We are sorry for the delay.

@Eric3 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email in ticket #1903013. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

@Dennis The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Tokke We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@Marveloce Please refer to the information provided to you in ticket #1433914. Kind regards!

I believe that wirex is simply scaming exit all customers, defrauding us by locking our accounts while making us believe that we will find our money !!!

Same issue… I believe that wirex will scam all its customers by blocking our accounts for bogus reasons, big anything and they are walking users telling us incredible bobards.

My account is locked but no refund for 12 days

Please process immediately

1 Like

They msg once it’s done.