Account locked for proof address

I’m unable to log into my account after being with Wirex for more than 2 years. When I signed up, my account was verified with a passport and proof of address was provided. So, why am I now suddenly being asked to verify my account again?
that’s not normal, closing the account without notice or anything! i just uploaded two documents to check the Account but it’s still closed , people’s lives are not a game.
So plz my request ticket is : ([1495989] i hope you can climb it fast.

Hi @Woolf_Nas,

I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have also escalated your case to our Verification team, you will be updated via the support ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

I also sent my proof address thru app and email but the status still shows 「verifying 」 after days, can someone help with that? Ticket has been raised, the ticket is #1439245.

I want to use my card again ASAP thank you
Rae

Hi Rae, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have escalated your case to our Verification team, you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

Thank you, my account is working properly right now. The team is very effective, Wirex never disappoints customers!! Great job!

Rae

1 Like

Dear Rae,

You are very welcome, I am glad to know that this was resolved :slightly_smiling_face:

Should you have any questions - please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always happy to help.

Thank you for your kind words and have a great day!

1 Like