Account locked for proof address

@Patlimkh The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Michal8000 Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it.

Me 2. :cry:。i feel yr hurt

I asked you 100 times and you didn’t reply 99 times. I asked you to be discouraged. Still waiting for your reply. . . . . Do you have any problems with your company? ?

Hello @Koo, please clarify your question.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal issue

Heyy? Is there any update regarding my refund request for the remaining money iny lock account? It been a now from now, you alwags say you will give an update as soon as possible but weeks have passed and there is still no update from your side. It taking so much time😞 So disappointed about your service.

1 Like

You, wirex team doesn’t have any concern with the feelings and impact of this delay to your customers you always say you will update me regarding this but you didn’t even do that! Can you please do an action with this??? its been a month since I give my bank details for you to send my remaining funds in my account but you still not sending it! You are holding the money I work hard without any clarification about my violation, Please take action with this. Your customer service is very poor, I’m very disappointed. I need my money back, You don’t even update me regarding this matter since I contacted you a months ago !

@louie1 We are sorry for this unfortunate delay. The issue has been escalated.

Hello?? Whats up?? there is still no update regarding my refund. Are you working on it? Its been a month already i already provided my bank details and you still not sending my money back.

@louie1 The issue has been escalated to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

My Refund was ready to be sent to me two months ago but because I was asked for information my bank doesn’t have like IBAN I am still waiting! When am I getting my refund? You have no reason to withhold it and please don’t ask me for my latest support tickets because I don’t have any and I have been told NOT to request any! Just send me my refund posthast if you please @6355

@6355 Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it.

Kind regards!

All this data I have forwarded to you is everything you need!
Identification account details swift code Internet account details and ANZ VISA DEBIT CARD now that is everything I have so I expect my Refund very soon as there’s no excuse whatsoever for not sending it!
Unless you have lost it!
Regards Francis Flynn Gannon
@6355

@6355 It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic. The refund is being processed right now.

When are you going to send me my refund! It’s been almost a year now and I have been through hell you have everything to identify me my bank account statement crn swift code ANZ VISA DEBIT CARD BSB AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS PLEASE SEND ME MY REFUND POSTHAST
REGARDS FRANCIS FLYNN GANNON
@6355

Why is every email I blocked I do not lie I do not swear I am simply trying to get help with support that is myred in secrecy! I just want out of the living hell I am under and get my refund sent to me what have I done to deserve this treatment?
@6355

Hello @6355, once there is an update - our team will contact you.

2 Likes

No offence but I have waiting for updates that never happened for almost a year now! I don’t care how sensitive my case is! As I have not a clue as to why can I please just give me my refund! My life was turned upside down with appsolutaly no compassion!
How about showing me some now and please give me my refund posthast!
@6355

Dear Maryna _Support Team if my Refund is being processed right now can you please verify to me that every detail required is now in your possession so that the Refund doesn’t bounce back and remember that Australia does not use IBAN but SWIFT CODE, BSB AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS INSTEAD! REGARDS FRANCIS FLYNN GANNON
@6355