Account locked for proof address

@6355 Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it.

Kind regards!

All this data I have forwarded to you is everything you need!
Identification account details swift code Internet account details and ANZ VISA DEBIT CARD now that is everything I have so I expect my Refund very soon as there’s no excuse whatsoever for not sending it!
Unless you have lost it!
Regards Francis Flynn Gannon
@6355

@6355 It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic. The refund is being processed right now.

When are you going to send me my refund! It’s been almost a year now and I have been through hell you have everything to identify me my bank account statement crn swift code ANZ VISA DEBIT CARD BSB AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS PLEASE SEND ME MY REFUND POSTHAST
REGARDS FRANCIS FLYNN GANNON
@6355

Why is every email I blocked I do not lie I do not swear I am simply trying to get help with support that is myred in secrecy! I just want out of the living hell I am under and get my refund sent to me what have I done to deserve this treatment?
@6355

Hello @6355, once there is an update - our team will contact you.

2 Likes

No offence but I have waiting for updates that never happened for almost a year now! I don’t care how sensitive my case is! As I have not a clue as to why can I please just give me my refund! My life was turned upside down with appsolutaly no compassion!
How about showing me some now and please give me my refund posthast!
@6355

Dear Maryna _Support Team if my Refund is being processed right now can you please verify to me that every detail required is now in your possession so that the Refund doesn’t bounce back and remember that Australia does not use IBAN but SWIFT CODE, BSB AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS INSTEAD! REGARDS FRANCIS FLYNN GANNON
@6355

Dear @6355, we are really sorry about this case. As we have mentioned, once there is an update - our team will contact you.

Dear @Yuliia_Wirex for the sake of my can you Maryna or Chris @wirexuser01 please do me the massive favour and just text me at least once a week even if there’s nothing to report in return I will keep my trap shut with criticism of Wirex please don’t think I am trying to black mail as I will do so anyway as a sighn of good faith!
Happy New year
Francis Flynn Gannon
@6355

Ps I mean to say for the sake of my mental health!
Sorry for the mistake!
@6355

@6355 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hello @Maryna_Wirex, Its been 2 months already and my refund is still not processing! This is getting ridiculous ! I’m waiting for updates but there’s no one since the start of feb ! I have provided the necessary details that you need but you still not sending my refund ! What kind of crypto wallet are you? If you can let your users experience this kind of inconvenience! Wirex is the most worst crypto wallet I’ve ever tried! This is getting so long ! Why dont you just send my remaining balance and it done!!! You almost want to scam your users for holding our own funds for how many months already!!!

1 Like

@louie1 We are sorry that you’ve faced such a situation. We’ve escalated the case. You should be contacted via ticket soon.

Here we go again, saying they escalated my issue but the truth is, you will not give my refund and you will totally prove that your company is fraudulent one!

1 Like

@louie1 I can completely understand how much frustration this may cause. However, please rest assured that we are doing our best to help you. The Support team will get back to you with the updates.

You always say that but months have always passed by and you still not sending my refunds!

1 Like

Hello?? Its been 3 months and you still not sending my refund to the given bank details I send you last last month, now your still not processing my refund my money got stuck on your app and it seems like you doesn’t want to send my refund to me. This is very frustrating you don’t even have an update regarding this unless I contacted you for follow ups!!! :rage::rage: This app is totally scam! !!! They don’t give a refund, I’m waiting for such a long time and it takes 3 months to be exact as of now!!! I’m losing hope already because this app is such a scammers! I really don’t understand, it will not take such a long time specifically 3 months if you really want to give my refund or otherwise you really don’t want to pay me!!! WORST APP EVER!!!

1 Like

@louie1 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

I know what your feelings now sir but wirex will do their very best to solve your case and please be cooperative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like