Account locked for security reasons

Hi Wirex,

I am not sure why my account is locked. And for what security reasons?

Can someone look into my ticket 1673309 please. I need access to my funds to pay bills. I never had issues with wirex up to now.

Let me know what is happening and what can I do.

3 Likes

I also do to have trouble accessing my account, I needed to verify my accisting account what should be verified within hours at the most 24 hrs, . now more than a week I cannot get to my account still need to wait for verification,
WHAT IS GOIN ON? support does not respond , only with: this is an automated message!!!
If they only would tell me what went wrong, on mine or their side

2 Likes

hi please keep calm you self , you will get an update mam/sir once your account is fix via email.

Hi Wirex, i still haven’t heard back from you guys. I need access to my funds. Please unlock my account thank you

3 Likes

hi let me tag the mods for you so that they will look into your issue @moderators

1 Like

Hi Wirex support, any update?

2 Likes

Help this case please.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Wirex support any update? I am locked out of the app thus unable to get any customer support. My family is in need of my funds in my account. Please help me and assure me my funds is still safe in wirex!

Hi Wirex, I worked hard to save my funds in wirex. I am not sure why you lock my account ? If this is AML issue let me know, I can show you my source of funds. Please kindly look into this asap.Thank you

Hi Wirex, I can’t use my card and can’t log in to the app. Waiting 4 days for a response from the help center. Ticket no. 1717759. Please help.

Hi Wirex do not send me messages on the application because it is blocked and I cannot open it. Send me messages to my e-mail address.

2 Likes

youll get a reply sir once there was an update

Ok.

1 Like

(1799664) is my support ticket. I have wrote numerous emails, support ticket I have sent all info you guys asked for. Please unlock my account today or tomorrow, I want access to my funds/account. It’s doing me no good being locked especially with the market the way it is.

1 Like

Unsubscribe me you pack of thief’s

1 Like

Good night,

Thank you for answering my problem that is in the request (1691577) and in the request (1666437) 15 days have passed. Thanks

Can you please send the answer by email because I don’t have access to the app. order (1691577) and on order (1666437), Thank you

Hello,
My Problem is
My account has been verified for 3 weeks now.
Unfortunately nobody helps me with the chat, it is always only said, it is passed on to the department. I need the money urgently
Tickets 1686360)

1 Like