Account Locked unable to login

Hi,

My account has been locked and I am unable to access funds or even the app to make sure funds are safe.

It has been 5 days waiting for ticket response.

Your request (1685017

Regards,

Hello Dave, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Our relevant team is currently checking your case and we will get back to you with updates soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the amazingly speedy response.
The original ticket was forwarded over 4 days ago.
Does it normally take this long?
Very worrying waiting to find out if the funds are safe.

Regards

Dear Dave,

Unfortunately, we cannot advise regarding the exact ETA for the resolution of your issue. Nonetheless, you can be sure that we have already escalated your case to the relevant department.
We will notify you once there are any updates on this matter. I would like to assure you that your funds are safe.

Best Regards!

2 Likes

Hi, again amazingly speedy response.
The replies here compared to support tickets are night and day.
They should really think about adding you to the real support ticket system.
Yes, having a reply from support would really just be curtesy to ascertain if funds are safe.
It seems they are overwhelmingly busy to even give a brief explanation…not sure what that says…
Thank you for your time.

Hi Dave, thank you for your feedback.

Indeed, your agent was out of office - that is why you did not receive an immediate response to your case. I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Still, please note that you will be updated right away by our relevant team in case of any news. Currently, your case is being investigated and we kindly ask for your patience.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi Yan,

Thank you for the speedy response.
This will now be the 6th day since the ticket was opened.
Sadly, I think this is not in a timely manner for a financial service, you are after all a UK FCA-Licensed company.
I understand that people have holidays and emergencies, but that being said there should be contingency plans for these cases.
I still have a lot of faith with WIREX but the Support Threads here do not read in the favor.

Regards.

Dear Dave, I can completely understand your point and I am sorry it is taking longer than comfortable.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hello
Due to the two weeks that you have been verifying my identity, plus the number of documents that I have sent you by mail, when I thought that you had checked all the documentation sent, and that you were already clear that I am the cardholder , I have had the great surprise that, instead of solving the serious problem for me, they have exacerbated it
how?
blocking my card …
For what has been stated here, I find myself in the worst of situations, without knowing why this behavior of you towards me is due.
having all my balance in the wallet associated with Wirex, and without allowing me to change my crypto currency BTC, to euros
I request all possible help from them, so that they unblock my card, and allow me to access my money.
Thanks in advance
I await a response from you, as soon as possible (1695437) ticket

Hello Motucano, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I have just escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will double-check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi,

It has been over 7 days since original ticket and still nothing from the team that handles this.
Is there something I am missing?

Regards,

Hi Dave, I am sincerely sorry to hear that the resolution of this case is delayed.

According to our database, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. Please rest assured that they will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hi,

So I am still waiting for a mysterious higher power team that is going to look into it once they come back from their hiatus?
I don’t need to submit my ID yet again?
What is said name of higher Support team with all the power at WIREX, please?
What should I look out for?
Will it be via email?
Only emails I have are the tens of emails you have sent me.

Dear Dave,

Let me kindly inform you that our relevant team has contacted you via the ticket. Please note that due to security and privacy reasons we cannot provide any personal/case details via this public forum. Therefore, let me kindly ask you to check your mailbox and provide the relevant team with the response via the ticket directly.
They will be glad to assist you further.

Warm regards.

1 Like

My account too locked by you, for second time, i dont’ wait ,disinstalled app and no more transaction for card , use paypal if want have € from my crypto, after 2 years i use app wirex

Hello Bruno, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have forwarded this case to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

No please ,is good so, don’t pass to nobody the case cause is not necessary