Account verification delay

Why after four and a half weeks is my account still verifying and I still have no access to my funds? How do I get this problem fixed fast?

Hi Ahmed, I am sincerely sorry that the resolution of your case is taking this long.

I have checked your ticket and I would like to assure you that our relevant team is still working on it.

As soon as there is any news - they will let you know immediately.

Also, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the priority of your case is the highest one, which means it will be processed as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I signed up on the 24 September. Ive submitted the correct documents, i got 2 support tickets open. The last i heard was that someone would contact me shortly. Its been over two weeks. Im yet to be able to use my account. I have used the onfido verify process several times without issue including very recently. When will Wirex sort this out?

Hi @mzbutt9, thank you for letting us know.

I am sincerely sorry your verification is delayed, I have now put this to the first priority for you and have also escalated your case to our Verification team.

I can state for sure that you will be updated as soon as possible.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi, still waiting on account to be verified it’s been some time now, everything that needed to be done got done so not sure on what the hold up is. Ticket # 1680727.

Hi I have the same problem who do I contact because this is unacceptable. I use my account on a daily basis and never thought I would have a problem but now I got money stuck which I’m relaying on. Ticket submitted last week Friday (1680151). Could I get a reply back please.

Hi Rose, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have escalated your case to our Verification team and they will update you shortly today.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Osman, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have put your case to the first priority and our Verification agent will update you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi can you get them to contact me please. I want an update about my verification because I’m struggling with out my Wirex accojnt active.

Dear Osman,

Our relevant team has informed me that they have already updated you, please take a look.

Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello you asked me for documents to verify my account, I sent the documents and since then it is still not verified

Hello Anaide, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello I have just returned my documents, please help me

I can no longer access my wirex account, I just resent the verification documents you asked me

Dear Anaide, thank you for your cooperation.

As I can see, our Verification Team has contacted you via the ticket 1696513. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

your team asked me to send back my documents from 3 months old via the app. I just sent but since I still do not have access to my account

your verification team asked me to send another document via the application I just sent back

Dear Anaide, thank you for your response.

I have escalated this case to our Verification Team one more time. They will check the document provided and contact you shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello I sent documents yesterday to verify my account your team let me know that it was not the right document, I want to send a new document but I cannot

Hello Anaide, thank you for your cooperation.

As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our Verification Team via the ticket 1696513. Let me kindly ask you to check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly.
Our Verification Agent will be glad to assist you with further steps.

Thank you!