Account verification delay

Thank you Inna, I see the account is back to normal now. And I am glad to buy more BTC there.
But please improve the response time. Because I cannot imagine how helpless I will be if I have problem when traveling.

And some little advice, that, better let customer be aware of the rule before you act anything affecting the account.

Like, before my account is blocked, you may warn me that my transaction limit is close to trigger address verification.

And also remind customer the “format of address” on the address proof document need to be exact or similar to the address on WIREX, so as to avoid any misunderstanding .

Sorry for my clumsy words.

Good day. Good health.

1 Like

Thank you Inna,

I see the account is back to normal now. And I am glad to buy more BTC there.
But please improve the response time. Because I cannot imagine how helpless I will be if I have problem when traveling.

And some little advice, that, better let customer be aware of the rule before you act anything affecting the account.

Like, before my account is blocked, you may warn me that my transaction limit is close to trigger address verification.

And also remind customer the “format of address” on the address proof document need to be exact or similar to the address on WIREX, so as to avoid any misunderstanding .

Sorry for my clumsy words.

Good day. Good health.

Tang Yun Kwong

Inna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 於 2021年1月5日 週二 上午12:02寫道:

1 Like

@Yan_Wirex Hello, I want to change the phone number of my wirex account.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Address verification

Hi @TangYK,

I am glad to know that the issue has been resolved!

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I have forwarded it to the relevant team.

Bonjour je veux changer le numéro sur mon compte wirex

J’ai écris au service client aucune réponse

@wirexbot bonsoir je veux changer le numéro de téléphone sur mon compte wirex

@wirexbot display help

Hi @Augusto,

I can see, that my colleague is already working on your case.

Could you also provide us with the information requested via the ticket 32172?

Thank you in advance!

Changement de numéro compliqué

What do you mean

Je veux changer le numéro téléphone sur mon compte wirex car le numéro présent sur le compte n’est plus disponible. J’ai écrit au service client aucune réponse

Bonjour @Augusto :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Si le numéro de téléphone présent sur votre compte n’est plus attribué, le service client vous recontactera sous peu et procédera à une vérification supplémentaire (e.g. selfie).

Vous pouvez dès à présent partager votre numéro de ticket ici afin d’accélérer la procédure.

Bonne journée !

@Augusto Votre numéro de ticket semble erroné, ce dernier ne contient pas 7 chiffres. Le numéro de ticket se trouve dans l’un des mails que vous avez reçu de la part de Wirex.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Je n’ai plus de réponse pourtant j’ai envoyé tous les documents demandés . Les clients méritent du respect

Je veux changer le numéro de téléphone sur mon compte wirex merdeeeeeee ça fait 1000 fois que je demande

Vous faite chierrrrr . Bande de voleur , ça fait. 1000 fois que je demande à changer le numéro de téléphone sur mon compte wirex