Account verification delay

Hello - I am having real problems with my account. 1) There is no linked account that I can use to add money from am external account. 2) No one has told me how I can send money from my Wirex accoint to one my externlaal bank accounts (without me having to go to a hole in the wall) 3) I have been unable to buy any crypto with my Wirex GB account for months. Please can someone help sort out my issues. Thank you.

Hi @Turtle158! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

What seems to be the problem? I use Wirex regularly and I have no issues what so ever. The support is a bit slow but it is a good service.

My account hasn’t been verified it been 4 days

Hello please I’m New to Wirex account I became a member 3days ago and my account is still verifying, I speak with so many customers service :robot: none of them solve my verification issue

Ticket ID: #1570099

Please help me out on my account

Solve my verification problem😩 I’m getting tired already

Hello please, solve my verification issue

It has been 3days now, still verifying please solve my verification process for me

My ticket ID for reference is

Admin please do something

I’m about to have the same issue it’s been a day and a half now, I need this account setup I was relying on the money that I was gonna be sent in this app for rent and now rents due today and I’m completely screwed so this needs to be fixed asap. It said it takes a few minutes to the occasional 24 hours and I waited patiently for nothing.

Today is the 4th day, still verifying please solve my verification process for me

Admin please Help us out, this is making us loose hope :tired_face:

still verifying please solve my verification process for me, I have been waiting too long days after days :tired_face:

Still verifying please solve my verification process for me, I have been waiting too long days after days :tired_face:

[/quote]

Please help with my ticket number 1593709 in verifying my credit card. I am loosing money.

I too have been waiting for days for the verification of the document that I sent as proof of residence. I can’t trade and sell cryptocurrencies. It’s a shame.
I have also been waiting for three weeks for a credit for a refund on my Wirex card from Paypal. Assistance ‘’ capable only of saying to wait.
I have always had little faith in you and I was right. There is a fear of investing large sums in your platform if things go this way.

It’s been four days since I opened an account with wirex with the hope I completing a particular transaction,but my account is still pending transaction and it is annoying because it says it takes only 10 minutes and in some cases 24 hours,but until now nothing,this is really bad

Been a customer for like 4 weeks now and thought i had all papers ready.
Now i need to supply information of my “Source of Funds”, got the questionnaire last sunday and answered it immediately.
All week long i would be “verified in 20 minutes” with no progress showing, now yesterday i got a new mail i still need to supply new SOF data.
Account is locked, “Verifying…”, can’t pay or get my money out.

I had my LTC and BTC mined years ago, closed my pool account 2016 and stored everything in my personal wallet.dat, safe and secure in my office.
Now transferred everything out into the wirex app to convert it to real world value. Worked for three weeks…
How can i prove the SOF? Screenshot of my wallet software? How to upload? App and website say my verification process is running, the mail says i need to answer in 30 days or i would be kicked out (and i fear only i would be kicked, not my money!)
I managed to get a ticket with the bot, but aside from the ticket number 1590577 there is nothing…

It seems the new rules were applied a bit unexpected and now the support people sit in burning offices?

@kaitlynn_Simmons Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

@Alison @Chris_Hogan @Veronica_Ronnie @Pierpaolo
The issue has been forwarded to our Verification team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@April_Dacayanan Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

@hodlcoins We have forwarded this inquiry to our Verification team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.