Account verification delay

DEAR WIREX,

Ticketnumbers

GIVE ME BACK ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT! I have 23000 euro on there and i have no access to it. Waiting 2 weeks! I know you are unblocking random accounts allthough verification is pending! Fix this please!

1 Like

Good morning Yuliia and thank you.
For the sake of accuracy, I am writing to thank you and to say that my account has actually and finally been verified and reopened.
I can add if I am allowed (in case it is not, please delete my answer) a simple explanation for those who like me reside in Italy and need documents for verification).

Per chi è italiano e deve fornire i documenti per verificare la residenza vi dico cosa ho dovuto fare io.
Allora, se quando vi siete registrati avete fornito la carta di identita’ non potere fornirgli per la seconda volta lo stesso documento, quindi vi resta la possibilita’ solo di fornire una ricevuta tipo bolletta telefonica (datata meno di 3 mesi) dove si veda ben chiara la vosta via, citta’ (i vostri dati di residenza). Per chi come nel mio caso non possa fornire questi documenti perche’ vive con i genitori o le bollette di casa le ha intestate alla moglie/marito puo’ fornire il documento di residenza.
Per ottenere questo documento dovete andare all’anagrafe (non viene accettato quello scaricato da internet), dovete farvi fare un certicato di residenza pero’ non in carta semplice. Cioè dovete richiederlo con firma e soprattutto timbro, dovete richiedere un “certificato con bollo”, quindi dovete comprare una marca da bollo da 16 euro. Una volta che avete la marca da bollo vi stamperanno il vostro certificato, timbrato e firmato. Dovrete fare una foto ben visibile di questo certificato e inviarlo come richiesto tramite l’app di wirex.

Hello WIREX,

Ticketnumbers

GIVE ME BACK ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT! I have 23000 euro on there and i have no access to it. Waiting 2 weeks! I know you are unblocking random accounts allthough verification is pending! Fix this please!

Hello wirex team and @Pavel_Wirex,

This is my 7th post on here. I have had many chat contacts and various emails and also contact with wirex support team on twitter I also send emails to wirexreviewteam@wirexapp.com and have send a message to the CEO of Wirex Pavel Matveev(@matveevp). On Trustpilot there is also a message.

Its a big deception really. I have contacted you so many times. I have numerous tickets open and keep on hearing that soon I will be contacted by team but unfortunately nothing happens. I am waiting since the 23.04. I have send all the screenshots for the source of funds verification through the app. I have told you i need access to the app to be able to pay my daily expenses with the wirex Visa card. I understand that you need to verify the source of funds but why are you blocking my access to the app.I am asking you again please verify my screenshots and give me back my access to my account or at least while you still are verifying it give me access to the app again. I really need it for my daily expenses.

For once i ask you please take some action and dont tell me again you will hear from us soon. I keep hearing this for the last 14 days but nothing is done.

My ticket numbers are:

@Pavel_Wirex @moderators @admins @Ali_Wirex @Wirexapps @Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Palangs04

1 Like

@john80 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Verification team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@Paolo1980 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Maryna,

This is said for 15 days already but nothing has be done. I can not access the wirex app i cannot do anything. Please unblock my account because this really is not normal what you are doing.

Dear Wirex,

I am waiting 16 days for you guys to send me any answer. Everyday i check my email, spam if i have received an email from your site. I dont know how many times i contacted you and always keep hearing the same story as if it was an recorded audio being played over and over again. Highest priority this and they will contact you real soon. But the only emails you send me daily are the newsletter emails. I see some are being helped and some are not. Is it random? I have been using your wirex debit card for almost 2 years and then you treat your customer like this.

Once again i understand that you have to verify the source of funds. I send you all the screenshots what you need. But is is more then frustrating that meanwhile you still are verifying it, which i question at this moment, my access to the app is blocked. Can you please give me back my access to the account. I am beyond frustrated at this moment as i am uncertain what you are even doing. So i ask you again politely if you can please unblock the access and verify my account.

First created ticket 1488042 24/03/2022

Ohannes acu

Positive Feedback:
All the complaining, escalations and tickets did resolve the problem, this morning i received some emails and notifications, my account is unlocked.
Just tried, it works. Let’s see for how long, but for the moment i’m happy.

3 Likes

We’re happy that your Happy and satisfied :innocent::slightly_smiling_face:

@john80 We are sorry for this delay. This case is currently under review and is being processed at the moment.

Hi Maryna,

Yesterday review team asked me for more documents for verification and I provided it to them. Today Daria T asked me for extra verification documents proof of address and I send it all as well. It took them almost 3 weeks to reply to me. Please let them verify it asap. I really need access to the wirex app.

Thank you

1 Like

@moderators

Hi @john80, we’ve passed this case to the relevant team. You’ll be updated soon. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Alexander_Wirex , @Palangs04 @moderators

Thank you for your help. I got an email a few hours back and had to submit some additional documents. Could you please forward it one more time to reviewteam so they can verify it asap.

Thanx in advance

Ohannes

2 Likes

Hi @john80, we’ve passed your request to the verification team, they will check the documentation at the nearest time. Regards!

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex , @Alexander_Wirex ,

In the wirex app the orange pending verification has disappeared since today does this mean the verification of address has been approved? Because I also received an email Saturday that Proof of Address has not been approved.

Could you please check this?

Greetings

@john80 The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi Yuliia, 15 days ago you wrote: “…Rest assured, your case has been escalated to the highest priority…” so I’ve been resting assured for another 2 weeks. On my 3 support cases I’ve seen 1 standard template reply “We experience a high volume …” Your internal escallation processes doesn’t work at all. Honestly I don’t wont to discuss my support cases and account details on public forum. But there is no other things to do while resting assured (ticket [1463353])

2 Likes

They will never staighten this long verification process out ever