Account verification delay

Hi there
My ticket is 1705892
I have submitted as requested the address verification proof yet nothing seems to be happening ,it has been over 3 days now and i have not received any response to my emails regarding this.
I would kindly ask you to look into this matter.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Dkrz,

I feel how unpleasant the matter is for you, please accept our apologies for your experience.

Your case was escalated to our Verification Department and they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi there
I have resubmitted the verification proof with the address matching exactly , as your distinguished colleague M . Dusha has informed me in an email that the address written in my account must be identical with the one on the submitted document, the only problem is the fields in the app do not allow me to fill the information in the identical format as on the document itself . hence i would kindly ask for manual review rather than a algorithm bot verification.

Thank you

Hi @Dkrz, please accept my apologies for the delayed response and your unpleasant experience.

I have escalated your case to our Verification Team. Please rest assured that they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm Regards!

1721735 ticket number

Hi there, with all due respect , it has been close to one week since i Re submitted the verification proof , yet i have no recourse from any of the support/verification departments.
I would kindly ask you to escalate my request.

Hi @Dkrz, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have escalated your case to our Verification team and they will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hi. I am experiencing the same problem.
Verified the account one month ago. Start using it and now have been asked to verify again my address.

Now, unable to use funds, delays in my business programs and losing money.

Sent three messages to the support and none answered.
So?
What’s the problem?

SAME HERE
my request no. is 1738941 & 1734577
how long will I pass the verification?
my money is losing

SAME Bs here. They got their visa permit withdrawn a few years back… bogus

Still no answer, 4 days waiting.
Today if I don’t get a proper answer I will complaint with FCA
If anyone have the same problem better to make it official
fca(.)org(.)uk

Hello @Simonluca.Zuddas, I am sorry for the delayed verification of your account.

I have escalated your case to our Verification Department. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

Hi Zen, thank you for escalating your request.

As I can see in our database, your account has been successfully verified. Our relevant team has updated you via the ticket. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Are you pay homage to Larry Tesler
with CTRL C, CTRL V.
Thanks for your concern but I need answers. I am losing money with this block

Hi David, I am sincerely sorry for your experience.

Unfortunately, you did not specify any details in your support ticket.

I have just updated you via the ticket and have also requested the additional details, could you please take a look and provide us with a response?

Thank you in advance!

Dear Simonluca, thank you for your request.

According to our database, our relevant team has contacted you via ticket 1650710. Let me kindly ask you to reply to this ticket directly so they could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Please find my info regarding my open ticket below.

Will contact solicitor tomorrow if this is not resolved.

I answered and sent the proof of address.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi David, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

According to our database, our Support Team contacted you via the ticket 1739722 today. Let me kindly ask you to describe the issue via the ticket directly. Our relevant team will be glad to check the case and assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

Hi I have the same problem who do I contact because this is unacceptable. I use my account on a daily basis and never thought I would have a problem but now I got money stuck which I’m relaying on. Ticket submitted last week Friday (1740781). Could I get a reply back please.

ticket (1744685)

I would kindly request assistance with the verification process, i have uploaded the document and it s been 5 days since i have.

Thank you