Account Verification for Existing User & Investor

I have had my Wirex account since 2019 and did all the necessary verifications.
I was recently asked to verify proof of my source of funds and I provided a bank statement.
Now I can no longer access the app on my phone and when I log in to the browser it won’t let me past the verification page.
Please speed up the verification process so I can get into my account.

1 Like

Hi @cshort :wave:

I’m sorry you’re waiting for your information to be verified.

Know that each case is checked thoroughly to prevent fraud. This guarantees a healthy environment within Wirex and its customers.

@moderators will be coming soon to give you an answer in order to speed up the verification process.

Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

Hi @cshort! This issue has been escalated with our relevant team. You will be contacted with an update via email.

Kind regards!

Hi I have had the same issue. App required POS so sent my details through and now my apps been frozen on verification in progress for 10days. At least freeze our accounts for trading and buying. We should still at least get access to our funds we store but this even isn’t possible.

Hello @dinoangel, we are sorry that you have faced such a situation. Kindly note that your case has been escalated to the relevant team and they should update you at the nearest time. Have a great day!

1 Like

I hope so, thank you for your time

Thanks for your reply, but still had no feed back from your escalation. all my support tickets haven’t been replied too which the oldest would be three weeks old now. What are the issues?

Hi @dinoangel! The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hello just wanted to say that my issue is resolved. Although the amount of time it took has bothered me as a stakeholder at least it’s been resolved and I now have access.

2 Likes

Happy to hear that sir! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dear @dinoangel, thank you for your cooperation! I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Have a nice day!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Frequently Asked Questions :raising_hand_woman:

It should be ok for now?