Account verification of address, not clearing in app, account locked

I tried to log in yesterday and received a prompt to add additional details about me to avoid fraud. I have given all what was asked of me but the app is stuck in a loop asking me to verify my address and returning after clicking on the confirmation button. What is wrong with your system?

4 Likes

Hello @zooligan_dw!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m a super ambassador for Wirex and will gladly assist you on the issue.
Can you elaborate on ‘‘app stuck in a loop’’ problem? You can create a support ticket then the team will then be able to assist you directly in resolving the matter.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @zooligan_dw
You can either create a support ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone
Or you can login via a desktop and talk to Wirex’s support team via their Live Chat feature.

2 Likes

My wirex app will not let me into my account and it’s asking for confirmation of address. I filled in the details for income and I’m still being asked to confirm my address.

I have restarted the phone and cleared the cash without success.

Why is this happening?

The request page will not let me submit my request.

2 Likes

Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone 1

It says try again later

1 Like

Hello @zooligan_dw, it would be highly recommended to log in via web-version if you have such a possibility and create a ticket for support. If you are not able to do it, please, try to reinstall the app. Thank you.

Same thing for me. Ticket #544455 raised using desktop PC website.

This happened today with no warning, and with no way to get help on my phone. I can’t access my Wirex account because of this verification. None of my details have changed, all are the same as last time my identity was verified.

Why can’t your phone app and website allow me to see my balances while this verification process takes place? This is very user unfriendly and is not encouraging me to continue to use Wirex in the future. A simple message and disabled controls would have been much better, allowing a read only view to check balances, card payments, etc. would be better than nothing.

Of course it’s wrong of me to assume you’ve done this to your customers deliberately, when it could just be another example of incompetence on your part.

3 Likes

Hello @PaulDove, I have forwarded your case to the relevant department and they will update you at the nearest time. We are sorry for these inconveniences. Have a nice day!

I am feeling you, this has become the norm, treatment and not what I expected when I signed up :man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Thanks for the head’s up :+1:t5:

1 Like

Hello @zooligan_dw, we are truly sorry that you are dissatisfied with Wirex services. Wirex team is constantly working on improving our product. Regards!

1 Like

Buenos dias, yo llevo con la cuenta bloqueada más de seis meses. Siempre recibo la misma respuesta, que necesitan más tiempo. No hay nadie que me pueda solucionar ésto ya de una vez? Creo que seis meses es tiempo más que de sobra para haber solucionado éste tema.
Gracias.

1 Like

Hi @Davincci! I apologize for using the English language - unfortunately, at the moment, I can only offer you assistance in English. The issue has been escalated accordingly.

Kind regards!

I have the same issue, supplied my address and also bank statements. But no response from Wirex. I am sick of this now and will be closing my account as Wirex is absolutely useless. I also regret becoming a Wirex invester.

3 Likes

After many many attempts at contacting Wirex due to my locked account for near 2 months now. I’ve supplied any info promptly and yet STILL can’t login to my account. It’s getting to the point of seeking legal advise. All I get is silence!!! Any thoughts Wirex users!!
A prompt response from Wirex would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @alwyn! We are sorry for the frustration the experience has caused you. The issue has been forwarded to our Verification team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi @Rhum! ​Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

Hi @zooligan_dw! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check your unresolved issue with our Support team.

Kind regards!

I have not been issued one, nor have I been contacted with one by support, so have no way of getting one

Hello @zooligan_dw, the reason why you have not been contacted is that we do not have your ticket number and we can’t find your Wirex account to solve your problem. Please PM us and provide us with your email address. The case will be escalated to the relevant team immediately. Looking forward to hearing from you.