[Added!] [Live Chat] Attaching files

Hi team,

Recently I had a little problem on the desktop app and wanted to attach a screenshot but this is not supported in Live Chat (however, zendesk seems to support this feature).

Will it be possible to add this option? This is just a convenient way to quickly share a file in Live Chat, such as a screenshot. It is not urgent as we can attach files by creating a ticket.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @Matej_Matjaz

I am sorry to hear that you encountered this problem. Please contact help support directly by submitting a ticket HERE.

You can also submit your ticket number to get further help on “Support Inquiry Escalation Thread”.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hi sir,

My account adding HKD18000, but it is still pending for more than 2 hours.

please help to release my fund as soon as possible.

kamfong34@gmail.com

Thanks and regards
Kam

Hello @Kam_Fong

I am sorry to hear that you encountered this problem. Please contact help support directly by submitting a ticket HERE.

You can also submit your ticket number to get further help on “Support Inquiry Escalation Thread”.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Wirexers :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

@R_K We have no more information on this at the moment. We will have some very soon and Wirex will clarify all the details we should know. Stay tuned! :eyes:

First of all, welcome to the Wirex community @Don_Falcone ! :raised_hands:
I am sure you will solve your problems here :smiley:

first, let’s check the Wirex features that are available in Honk Kong: https://wirexapp.com/help/article/the-list-of-supported-countries-0027

Country

Wirex account available

Verification available

Top up with Local card

Сard available

Hong Kong

✔️  ✔️  ✔️  ✔️

All functionality is available. Very well! You can add funds to your Wirex card with your local card:

img

Or with traditional bank methods:
img

These help articles will guide you to get started with your Wirex account:

If you need further assistance, please post your request HERE.

I hope this will help you. :+1:

Ok. Have a look below, Wirex themselves have tried to answer your questions.

@R_K Many thanks!

The function has been added. Thank you team & @moderators !

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.