Address Verification. No response

Hi @infoserv,

I have re-sent you the message via the support ticket. Could you please check your mailbox?

Thank you in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Address verification

Any updates with your problem?
I have same problem now. Plus app is locked and money nobody knows where.

Hi @profitnews,

I have escalated your case to the Verification Team. They will contact you shortly.

Regards!

Thank you. will wait.

Thank you Inna, all done. Account is verified and card registered.

1 Like

Hi i would like to change my adress . My email adress is : adina_stan2000@yahoo.com

Hello @adina1997, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed update.

I have just escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic.

Best regards.

Hi, just now i respond at that email with my adress.
Thank you very much !!!

1 Like

Anastasiia

I’ve sent the same information on this about 4 times now, none of my bank cards will link to my account it’s ridiculous?

Best regards

Kurt Fernandes

Hi,

The same problem here - I submitted my proof of address via the app about a week ago, and I haven’t heard anything from your verification team since then. Tried to send requests about that via the customer support form, but all I get is an automatic reply asking me to wait and even no ticket number. This doesn’t look good, Wirex.

Best regards,
Konstantin Baranov

Dear Kurt,

I have forwarded your request to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Regards!

Hi @Aristos,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process. Your case was escalated to our Verification Department and the relevant agent will update you as soon as possible.

Regards!

1 Like

Dear Wirex Team,

I recently moved and had to do address verification again.
I have submitted the correct document (resident certificate) yesterday midday but I have not received any reply. It says verification should be completed within at the most 24 hours. I have not had access to my funds for a while now due to verification issues.

Please let me know if you need anything more to aid in this. I would love to order a card and use my account now :grinning:

1 Like

Hello @fabien, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have now escalated your case to our verification team and they should follow up with you shortly.

Best regards!

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex,

Thanks! I received an email. They are processing my document now.

Kind Regards,

Fabien

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Não estou consigo realizar a verificação dos meus documento

@Bmw_Lacrada Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it.

Regards!