Address Verification. No response

My ticket number is 1836273.
I have emailed you a print out version of my bank statement In a new ticket with Wirex today because my app has not given me the option to reupload another statement yet.

Thank you.

Hi @Nakedadonis,

Thank you for letting us know. I have sent a request to check your documents to our verification team. They will contact you shortly. Regards!

Hi @JessicaChow,

Could you please provide the reference # of the support ticket? If you have not yet submitted the ticket, please create it here: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and our support team will be glad to resolve this for you.
Thank you in advance!

Hello wirex,

I had sent You a photo of my statement yesterday through contact support as my wirex app is stuck on ‘in progress’. I have sent that over 24 hours after and have received ZERO emails back and no ticket number to help you track that case. This has now taken well over a week.

I got Wirex to invest in crypto, it’s funny how all this happens to everyone on the week that btc goes to 25k. So I have had to watch it go up to 25k (WITH MONEY INSIDE BTC!!!) and now it’s back down to 20k and we can’t do nothing but watch! So if it was to go down to about 15k and I lose ALL my money whilst doing verification, who reimburses me? NO ONE. You will somehow say I have to accept the Loss and it wasn’t your fault. Just remember if it’s not your fault AND it’s most definitely not mine, who’s fault is it?

So tell me what is the point of having Wirex if I can’t do what I set upon to do??!!!

Can you guys sort this ASAP Cos this is really going around in circles and I’m not the only one with this exact problem.

Thank you.

We literally get 1 reply per DAY from you guys, this is not good enough. You guys need to learn solid communication. Speaking to people who are holding your money with NO phone number only 1 time per day (if you’re lucky) is really not good enough. At least 2-3 responses will help tremendously.

Brings me back to my point… the fact that I can’t contact wirex over the phone right now if I wanted too really baffles me and leads me to become more skeptic of my current situation and has got me thinking ‘how long will this actually take?’ Because we can easily be doing this for another 30 days… I barely get a reply in 24 hours!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Ycbelo,

Our verification team is already checking your documents. They will contact you in a while. Sorry for the delay.

It’s okay, I have sent an image of my ID because you guys no longer want my bank statement.

My ticket number is 57222 for the ID POA.

Thank you.

Hello Wirex,

Thank you very much, everything has been sorted and verified!!

1 Like

My ticket number would be #64598, can u help me ?

Hi @JessicaChow,

Thank you for the ticket number provided.

The verification team is checking your case and will contact you shortly.

Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I have had my account blocked for 2 months and no one solves my problem. Lately they don’t even answer my emails anymore. It’s a shame. Wirex has shameful support. They don’t deserve our trust. I am desperate

Hello @Domingos_Canastra, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process.

I have just escalated your verification inquiry to our relevant team, they will take a look and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Inna_Wirex

How long does the POA verification take? Waiting to the answer funds to another account to purchase a vehicle and it’s still sat in verifying! Which is frustrating :persevere:

Ticket number 99273

Uploaded pdf file of my bank statement ( I don’t get paper statements haven’t done for over 5 years now).

24 hours later, zero response from ticket raised. No further forward on the verification :woozy_face:

Hello Martin, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Our verification team has just informed me that your account was successfully verified, please check it from your end. Should you have any further questions - please do not hesitate to let us know via the ticket.

Best regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Address verification

A post was merged into an existing topic: Address verification

@Kateryna_Wirex @Yan_Wirex

My ticket number is 100791. I have provided my POA for almost 2 weeks. And I have asked for the verification status for 5 times, but still no one response. I can’t buy cryptocurrency recently, also can’t consume by using my Wirex card because I could not top up my account. It is ridiculous. Who can fix this problem? Who bear my loss? Who take this responsibility?