Address Verification. No response

I also waiting my address verification… few days gone!
I did few support cases in the apps… no one response. no message or feedback ! :frowning:
my case ID = 1836077
I suggest Wirex email a letter with verification code in the letter,

I don’t wait to address verification again again and again…
Any support can help to approve in quick ?

many thanks

Dear @whwhenry,

Could you please check your mailbox and reply via ticket 34585? Our verification team has already sent you an update.
In case you need any additional assistance, please send a response directly via the ticket, we will be glad to help you.

Have a nice day!

No email from your team with ticket no 34585 received today. Please help.

hi,

no email from your team with ticket no. 34585 received today. Please help to clarify. Thanks.

從我的iPhone傳送

Hello @Nakedadonis, I am sorry for the delayed verification of your account.

I have just escalated your case to our relevant department. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best Regards!

Well I’ve been asked for verification too after sending out Euros, I understand the regulations but as the limit is 25K day I’m wondering of this need of proof of address for much lower values… I’ve sent a request today and also got no feedback… Strange because I’m a really happy Wirexer and this delays and “silences” are really a pity and make my “faith” becoming weaker…

1 Like

Hi
I have been waiting for my address to be verified for two weeks now. I see everybody seems to have a ticket number but I do not have one. I have uploaded my documents and it says in progress on my app. Can somebody from Wirex assist me please.

Dear @whwhenry,

I have checked your case and I can see that the response was sent to you recently by our agent Maria. Could you please double-check and let me know if you have not received a reply?

Best regards.

Hello @Anthonio, thank you for your request!

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @R_as, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

46623 HI Anastasia, here the ticket number… By the way it seems a common problem as I can read here from other users… Why does it take so long to check one document? After the Crowd funding would it not be a must to improve the assistance and customer care? I mean Wirex is fantastic but even the most confident users like me can get disappointed about this. Thanks for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex
I have not been issued with a ticket number.

Hi

I have not been issued a ticket number.

Many thanks for your follow up and help.

1 Like

just follow the suggestion from Maria and verification passed. Thank you very much for your great assistance. Thank you for the help of your team. If more clear guideline about the postcode or format of address in your help centre will be better. Anyway, happy new year.

從我的iPhone傳送

I already submitted with bank statement with the address same as the one i registered in wireX.
I also applied and well-received the WireX visa card. I don’t why my address approval unable to be verified and has to be verified. If I am unable to have the card received and activated, it means that the address is not valid !

Anyway, please help to approve my address and follow up .

Many thanks. Have a happy new year

Dear @Anthonio, I am sorry for the delayed verification of your account.

I have just escalated your case to our relevant department. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best Regards!

Dear @R_as,

Could you please provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

Dear @whwhenry, thank you so much for your feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Should you have any other questions you are welcome to contact us.

Happy New Year!

Hello Wirex team,

I have been asked to show proof of address on my wirex account roughly 3 days ago and have had no response as of then.

Can I get any update as to what is going on? I had sent you guys my bank statement including everything you instructed we must have.

My verification ticket number is 1836273.

Please help me asap because I have money currently in btc and xrp and both are moving very volatile at the moment!!

Thanks.