Address verification

Hi i received an email saying i needed to verify my address, i uploaded the documents but haven’t heard anything back :no_mouth:

I have the same situation. Ask to verify the address but rejected without follow up. I have tried to reupload and contact service desk but no response at all.

Request #1478728

Hi Charlotte,

I am sorry for the delayed update.

Our verification agent will contact you in the nearest time, I have already escalated your case to the highest priority.

Warm regards!

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have now escalated your case to our verification team and they should follow-up with you shortly.

Best regards!

Awesome thanks it was fixed for me!

This is great! Thank you for checking, Charlotte.

I have many team members signed up to wirex. One of my team members in Australia wirex are holding his $1000 they said they needed to verify the account again with POA KYC should be done at the start and they certainly should not of taken his money then when he provided details say it’s not good enough. This issue needs to be addressed immediately or you will lose a lot of customers with lots of bad reviews in the public.

His thread number is 1487376

Hello Martin, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

I have escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will double-check the issue and update the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

hello i made a transfer to wirex he blocked my account. you ask me for proof of address. I sent my no responses. my account is blocked and I have money in it. I sent 2 unanswered emails.

Hello Abdi-hilah, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response and for the inconvenience caused.

I have escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

I have a similar situation. I have been creating my account, I did upload all documents, but now am getting the request asking to verify the address but rejected without follow up. I have tried tried to follow the steps again but I have no option of reloading the documents. It’s now 3 days and all I have is service desk number 1505124 waiting for account verification and completion.
Kindly assist

Hi Jacquiline, I am sorry to hear about this, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have escalated your case to our verification department and they have already updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!