Address verification

Thanks Anastasiia for your help!
Got verified successfully !!!

2 Likes

I need help too on account verification. 5 days got no response ! I have posted in community but no one reply me yet

Ticket 1836476, 47126

Hello my name is Daniel.
I’ve been using wirex for 6 months and I have already verified my address and identity. On 29th December my sister sent me £7,580 to pay for my rent for 6 months. As soon as the payment had arrived my account was frozen and the app requested for documents to be sent. I have sent bank statements, ID’s UTILITY BILLS. I have sent information through the app and through my emails. For the last 7 days my landlord has tried to kick me out twice and my friends have Covid-19 so I have no where to go. NOTHING!!! NOT ONE UPDATE IVE HAD IN 7 DAYS NO TICKET NO NUMBER. Please I need to have access to my account everything else has been perfect.
Thank you

Seems like verification team is busy , the same issues of blockage of accounts and funds for many users here , this has been going on since several months and still not users are having same problem , i am same as many users here that is very worried about the fund security and my account has been blocked and I can’t use my fund and I can’t withdraw too .
My ticket number is 1836476

Any things we can do legally ? The company is in UK so it has something to do with the COVID lock down ?

Hi I need help on address verification , I have send document for 5 days but got no response! I have also send several support tickets and still no one reply me ticket #1836476

Ticket 1836476

Hello @Fatcat, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Daniel_Forbes, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

3 Likes

I would like to withdraw my fund as it had been tied up for 5 days
I don’t think it’s reasonable that mg fund was tied up , I should have the right to withdraw it right ?

Jin

2 Likes

Hello My address verification keep verifying for a long time, could you please check it asap.
No one response on the ticket#40221.

1 Like

Hi @Fatcat,

Our verification team has sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

Hi Inna

I checked , nothing

And I got notification that the doc for address proof is rejected but never stated reason so I can upload 100 times and still got rejected if no one can give me an answer

2 Likes

Hello @marcov2k, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and send an update via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @Fatcat,

Please note that the Proof of Address you’ve submitted is not on the list of acceptable documents. You can check more information on the following link: Why you need to verify your address and how to do it

Regards!

1 Like

I have resend the document as attachment in email , can you please ask the team to check again

Dear @Fatcat, your request has been escalated. Our Verification Team will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi it’s been rejected 7 times , I need someone to tell me exactly what is missing instead of give me the list of items for address proof , I met all criteria already

Please let me cancel my account and get my fund back .

1 Like