Address verification

Hi Milan, thank you for reporting this issue.

I have forwarded your request to our Verification Team, they will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi I have a problem verifying my ID I’ve had to many attempts now I’m blocked verification

Hi Reg, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have escalated your case to our Verification Team, they will contact you today shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

hi ,i need help too,my account status show verifying, but I already provide bank statement .

1 Like

Hi @mos1522,

I have escalated your request to our Verification Team. They will check your documents and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear Chi Keung,

Could you please check your account now and confirm that the issue has been resolved for you?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello. I upload proof of adress 2 days ago and my account still is on hold. Someone have succes veryfi of adress?

1 Like

Hi Przemyslaw, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your request to our Verification Team.

They will check your documents and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi there,

I had uploaded my POA for several days, i would like to know how is the process going?
When can i use my wirex again? Looking forward to hearing back from you

Cheers
Amy

1 Like

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have just escalated your case to our Verification team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for you to complete my proof of address verification for days now.

I humbly request that you help me address this today.
Ticket number is (1546126)

While I made some mistakes earlier, I went a head and fixed them. Still I haven’t heard from your team.

In addition, I escalated to the escalation email inquiring why my water bill was rejected as POA and I still didn’t get a response.

This is quite sad. Finally, why can’t I be able to cash out my Crypto via Blockchain while I wait for you to finish verifying my account. Pretty much all exchanges will let you carry out Crypto to Crypto trades and restrictions will be enforced on Crypto to Fiat.

That aside, I humbly request that my account be verified.

@Pavel_Wirex

Hello Marion, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Verification Team. They will check the documents provided and update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Kateryna_Wirex

Thank you for your response. I still haven’t gotten a response.

1. Why do you give me a hard time with POA when you actually sent a card to my house and I activated it?
  2. Why does your app say that " I will hear back in 24 hours and that doesn’t happen". Maria who I am actually starting to suspect is a BOT is not helpful at all. I think even the AliExpress bot is more helpful.

@Pavel_Wirex I know you are super excited about the recent expansion to US etc but I must say there is a huge gap in the quality of support we are getting. Why would I refer someone to Wirex after this whole fiasco? I do not mean you should bend your KYC procedure, far from it. What I mean is, when you promise to get back to me in 24 hours, simply deliver.

Businesses spend so much time focusing on things like crypto cashback, giveaways, etc, and then fail to deliver on very very simple promises.

I asked your support, why they rejected my water bill, and they didn’t give a reason. If this doesn’t change, with the level of competition out there, this fast expansion will not pay off.

1 Like

Dear Marion, I completely understand that this situation is unpleasant for you and kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, as a Customer Support Representative, I am unable to check the documents provided. However, I have escalated your request to our Verification Team. Please rest assured that they will contact you via the ticket shortly.

In case any additional assistance in this matter is required, let me kindly ask you to reply to the ticket directly, our relevant team will be glad to help you.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

hello, i have verification going on. it appears it required 20 minutes but passed a whole day and nothing. i have to resubmit as a photo? please fix it. thanks. nickname on app set as tex83rb. ticket n. 1647760

Hello @tex83rb, I am sorry to hear that your verification process has been delayed.

I have just escalated your request to our relevant department. Please rest assured that our Verification Team will check the documents provided and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

it is still verifying…

Hi @tex83rb,

Our verification team is currently checking your case and I can state for sure you will be updated via the ticket shortly today.

Best regards!

1 Like

I have the same situation. Ask to verify the address for 4 days.I have tried to reupload and contact service desk but no response at all.

Request #1667312