Address verification

Hello @JhY, we have forwarded your case to the verification team and you will be contacted at the nearest time. Regards!

Hi all

Please help.

Its been too long.

Thanks!

BR

Steven

1 Like

Hello @Cwasai, our Support agent will update you on this matter at the nearest time. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex
Could you let the team look again?
The verification is still pending.
I submitted bank statement last time and water bill this time.
There are English name and address in the files. Please help verify. Thank you

It’s said. Your case is in the support team now.

So ….can you please give me timeline?

It’s like waiting ever lasting. How am I gonna trust you with x account?

2 Likes

@JhY We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

@Cwasai Unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution.

Still waiting. I submited my additional documents on the 17th May. 2 and a half months ago. still with no access to my account and funds

and no contact from support

Good luck friend. They asked me for additional residency documents, I provided them after spending a month and a half sending tickets, obviously my account was blocked. After I reopened it, they sent me a further request where they asked me to provide documentation of the origin of the money, transactions … 5 years of using wirex, how can one think that he remembers or has such documents saved somewhere. And we are talking about a total that does not even reach 10,000 euros, in 5 years !!! After two weeks they closed my account, luckily having understood that they wanted to cheat me I had time to withdraw the little money left there, after 2 weeks they closed my account and said that in the future I will no longer be able to work with them. Well, to tell you the truth, it never occurred to me to go back to using a service like that. Cryptocurrencies were born to defend one’s privacy, here they even ask you for documents that are almost impossible to recover and from people with little money. I wish you to be able to withdraw your money, many many greetings friend.

I’m sure it’s solved immediately.

God bless.

One week after the last mail still absolutely no answer to ticket, no solution, no nothing, and of course still locked out of my money.

Comlained here, got the ticket level up (i think i’m at 5, so CEO or so… :frowning: ), got a mail to upload documents via ticket because obviously the app is trash.
Did it, no reaction for 5 days (no “we git your files, please wait”, no “these don’t work”, no “these do work”, absof*ckinglutely nothing.
Retried upload via app and waited two more days.
Result: Still silence.

Got 15 Push-Messages in that time that the rate dropped and rised, got 8 mails what the wallet can do for me, that i should just use my card to gain points and help people, and what not more.

I guess all the tickets are worked on by one person, and that seems to be absent.
Alle the escalations are handled by the same person, so nothing happens to them. Assuming “Escalating a ticket” is a real world action and not just a phrase all the people in this forum say so the customers shut the hell up.

I don’t know what’s wrong in your heads, but you’re paid and expected to work with our money, and that pays your wages.
So your first interest should be to have people satisfied so they tell others “it just works, it’s simple, it’s easy, and it gets high interest rates” and generate more customers.
Not be totally annoyed and fed up and post the exact opposite on whatever social media, like “DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GIVE WIREX ANY MONEY YOU WANT TO SEE EVER AGAIN! THEY JUST TAKE IT AND LOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN ASSETS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR WARNING!”

Please do not elevate my ticket any further, but just take a look at the documents in the ticket or App and unlock my account.

Hello @Bugibbian, thank you for reporting this issue. Our verification team will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards!

Thanks, Maryna. The issue was fixed back then but five days ago I received another e-mail about additional documents required from WireX. As happened once before, there was no corresponding notification in the app. Maybe it is just another glitch. I created another support ticket about it #2216947. Please have a look.

1 Like

@moderators

Hi @hodlcoins, we’ve passed your documents to the verification team. You should be updated as soon as it is possible via your ticket. Best regards!

Hi @savant, we can see that your account is verified and is working as expected. Anyway, we’ve passed your question to the verification team, you’ll be updated once it is possible. Kind regards!

1 Like

No need to pass them the documents again, they got them via ticket a week ago and again via app three days ago.

Hello, I have a big problem with address verification!
My account has been blocked again since June 1st, 2022! I have uploaded various documents with the APP several times, but nothing happens. Ticket 1517512 has been closed, new ticket (2143484) from 06/19/2022 has not yet been processed. It can’t be that every 2 months my account is blocked for 1 month and then my documents are not recognized! It can’t go on like this, please fix the problem as soon as possible! Kind regards!