Address verification

hello @stereo_kaleidos team will email once its done. have a good day.

@stereo_kaleidos We have forwarded this inquiry to our Verification team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

The support team did a great job and solved the problem. Thanks to the Wirex team.
Matjaž
:grinning:

4 Likes

Your case is being escalated.

1 Like

Happy to hear that!:+1:

1 Like

Always welcome :relaxed:

Welcome ways here.

Hi! I also have received message about need provide proof of address. I sent it, there is no answer. Please check it.

Hello @anton! Thank you for contacting us. Please submit a support request so that we are able to assist you further: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

1 Like

I wonder how long i need to wait…
I used the app to upload my files on jul 16.
On jul 24 support asked me if i still wanted to be verified. i replied with jpgs via mail, and tadaaa
no answer yet.

So my conclusions:
Support just looks at your ticket, sends you an email tha doesn’t help (and does nothing to solve the problem) and sets you back to the end of the queue
Queue is around 10 days long
No one reads your mail
No one looks after the documents you upload
If you’re not asking for escalation via forum you’re not worthy

Does anyone know how to get the monthly fees back? I’m out about two months that are not on my behalf, so i’d say wirex should give me two months fees back (about 1600 WXT at join time, 2800 WXT now) or prolong my account for free from 12 to 14 months.

Hello @hodlcoins, we are really sorry that this took so much time for you. We’ve escalated your case to the verification team and you should be contacted as soon as possible. Kind regards!

What a coincidence…
After weeks of waiting i’m verified not even 12 hours after complaining in the forums… :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s good to hear were happy for you to hear that :relaxed:

Godbless :innocent:

1 Like

Happy to hear that :+1:

@Ridhima We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case. Please also consider deleting your previous message, as it contains your personal details.

Hello,
I have re-submitted the documents for verification. I was very Prompt at submission of requested documents. It’s been 2 days since then I haven’t got any update?! Again waiting at resubmission.
I signed up for wirex account on 28th July with initial documents submission. Today is 6th August. Why does it take so long to get verified? It’s annoying.

My support request number is : 2675560
My email id is : ridhimajain.crypto@gmail.com

Please escalate this matter asap.

@Maryna_Wirex
@Alexander_Wirex
@Yuliia_Wirex
@Anastasiia_Wirex

Hello @Ridhima, we’ve passed your case to the verification team. This should be processed as soon as possible. Kind regards!