Address verification

Hi,
I love your website but…
(this is not my first issue but it has definitely been the most financially debilitating)
I had to verify my address, which I thought I had completed, but I had no response after 3 days. After getting in contact by online chat I was informed by email that my documents was not acceptable as proof of address.
If I had not got in contact, I think I would still be waiting for a response from you. If my documents were not acceptable, for what ever reason, you should have contacted me to inform me of this issue. I have no reason to withhold this information and believe it is unacceptable for you to not inform me that there was a problem with the documents that I had uploaded. I have since re-submitted the requested documents, and on your website it says it takes a few mins to 24hr max to verify and respond; 12 hours later and I’m still waiting. If you don’t meet this deadline I will be seriously considering withdrawing my funds and closing my account with you.
I am being sincerer when I say that I really like your platform and love using my WireX card, but there are plenty of other options out there and new options are available every other day.
I believe you have a good thing going and you are well respected within this realm. You have entered this fledgling market in its early stages and I totally except that there will be bedding-in issues. That said, you need to keep up your customer service side of things if you want to remain at the top.
I hope you understand that it is not my intention to direct this as a serious compliant or criticism. That being said, improvements need to be made. This is only a friendly suggestion from a nearly fully satisfied customer.
Kind regards,
J.

1 Like

Hi there J, Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to write this to us! The team truly does appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve in speed, efficiency and quality. Secondly, I will be passing this on to the relevant department so they are aware of your feedback and the experience that you’ve been through while verifying.

Thank you for sharing. All the best.

1 Like