All transactions getting declined

Im still having same problem for 2 weeks now still cant withdraw my cryto im loosing money to trade it with other cryto just to try to withdraw but still decline. I also try it with card and decline. What is the problem of your platform this is the worst platform i tried. I want my cryto now. Its been 8 days and the problem is not resolved. I created a new ticket (528786) because the previous one is already closed without resolution. Are you still gonna give my crypto. Release it now. This is too much.

Release my crypto im still not able to withdraw its still decline. How long will i wait. Im sick and tired with this. This is not acceptable. You guys are creating a dectractors instead of promoters because of your platform. Its already escalated and no one care giving me feedback. This is the worst platform i tried. Please fix now.

Dear @jldayan, the relevant team is working on your case. Please, try to make a transfer to another external wallet. Thank you. Have a nice day!

1 Like

I did try a different xrp address still declined. Its been 2 weeks. How many more days? Please stop my agony of waiting. This is too much. What kind of platform is this and yet you guys advertised to invite friends and you gonna be doing this to the users they can deposit and exchange but they cant withdraw. This is unfair and ridiculous. Please release my crypto i need it badly. This is the worst platform i tried. RELEASE MY CRYPTO.

Is your relevant team still alive? Fix my issue. Its almost 2 weeks now and still no resolution. Is this the way you resolve issue. What is the problem of your platform?

did try a different xrp address still declined. Its been 2 weeks. How many more days? Please stop my agony of waiting. This is too much. What kind of platform is this and yet you guys advertised to invite friends and you gonna be doing this to the users they can deposit and exchange but they cant withdraw. This is unfair and ridiculous. Please release my crypto i need it badly. This is the worst platform i tried. RELEASE MY CRYPTO.

Hi @jldayan, this case is processed by the relevant department and the time for the processing is depending from case to case. We have already escalated this and the best option, in this case, will be to wait for the complete resolution and answer from our relevant department. Best regards.

1 Like

Until now i cant withdraw my crypto please release it its been a while. Please i need it still decline everytime i withdraw. And you keep saying already escalated but still cant fix what kind of platform is this?

Hello @jldayan, our agent will inform you when we receive any news on this case. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards!

1 Like

Any update on this? Im loosing money because you guys seems to be doing nothing on my issue. Please release my funds asap. You are unbelievable, is this issue takes months to years to resolved? THIS IS THE WORST PLATFORM I’VE TRIED. RELEASE MY XRP.

IM STILL NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW MY XRP. This is a terrible platform the worst ever. Please release my xrp. How many more months will i wait for this kind of issue?

update on this? Im loosing money because you guys seems to be doing nothing on my issue. Please release my funds asap. You are unbelievable, os this issue takes years to resolved? THIS IS THE WORST PLATFORM I’VE TRIED. RELEASE MY XRP.

Hello @jldayan, I totally understand your frustration and I can assure you that this case has been escalated to the highest priority and we have done everything from our side to speed up the process.
However, we are still waiting for a response from our team. I hope for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi, can any of the wirex admins update us about the status for sending cryptos to other accounts, why does it decline all my transactions? Hoping for your quick and positive response.

Hi @mackieb0i! We apologize for the delayed reply, due to the high load with the incoming requests, we were unable to send you the quick update.
Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team, as we do not see an account associated with this email.

Kind regards!

1 Like

My ticket no. is 553092. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @mackieb0i,

I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response. We have checked your case and have already updated you via ticket 552470, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @ebba, thank you for reporting this. Our Support Team will contact you regarding these issues via your email address. We hope that your problems with Wirex services will be solved as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

1 Like

I have the same problem since yesterday. I tried to transfer my fund to other wirex account and to external accounts, but to no avail. It always say that it is declined and is pending for a looooong time. Ticker number 577376. I need the fund to be transferred as soon as possible. Please help me resolve this.
Screenshot_20210710-144129

Same experience. Please resolve this matter Wirex. Always declined, can’t transfer any fund!!