All transactions getting declined

Hi @dolamod,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

I have raised a few tickets via support and also via the chat to no avail. Inna you have just repeated what others on the chat has been telling me that you have raised a ticket and they will get back to me. It’s been over a week now and Wirex is sitting on my money for no just reason and no credible explanation. No one has been able to help or explain why I cannot send out my money either in pounds Sterling or BTC.
Dear community please help me as I do not understand what Wirex is up to. I need my money please because this is a trying time for everyone and no one or institution should sit on anyone’s money without a just reason.
If I don’t hear from Wirex in the next 24 hours I will go on all your social handles and platforms and tell my story. Maybe the whole world will help me to shed light on what is going on inside Wirex that the rest of us are not privy to.

Wirex has just locked me out of my account denying me access to my hard earned money. There was no response to all the tickets cleave for the generic responses.
Who shuts people out financially in these hard times.
I have read some unsavoury reviews and it’s absolutely worrying.
This will not shut me up instead I will shout the loudest.

Hi there, I have the same problem. All my transactions failed. My ticket number is 103876

Send your activity screen and I say why they block you. I know that there are external services that block Wirex transaction and this competitors said that Wirex that block. Try other method. There are competition on blockchain.

Mine was also locked this morning after a week of not allowing me to transfer my money out. No support at all. Everyone you chat with tells you the same thing. I have raised tickets but no one has come back to me. They finally locked the account for security reasons today.
Please unlock my account so I can have access to my money. Got it from my sweat and blood.
Don’t understand What’s going on with Wirex

Hi @dolamod,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @Miscal, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already sent you an update via ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I have done a payment on the 19th. Since then I have written several times to the support and didn’t even get one reply! When I go on the chat all I hear is “we are working on it” Please bear in mind that you are handeling OUR money. My payment states on “processing” since the 19th. It was BTC worth $ 300. We are not millionaires using Wirex, this is alot of money for us to be waiting to be paid for an purchase.

How is it possible to get an reply of the support? Thanks

Reques 102843 since 19th not one answer. Only sorry we are working on it wouldn’t be the solution. My payment is in “processing” since the 19th January and I couln’t purchase what I wanted as you din’t do the payment.
Awaiting your reply aspa.
Thanks Pamela

Hello Pamela, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi when I look into the wirex help my request was deleted. I can’t understand that. This is alot of money which just is stuck not being paid nor refunded.
Can you please tell me what is happening?
Thanks Pamela

Dear Pamela,

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Tex, thank you for your feedback and I am sincerely sorry to hear that your experience is not of the quality you’ve expected.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to our relevant department for further consideration.

Also, I have just escalated this case to our relevant department one more time. Let me kindly inform you that I will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

It is awfull. How can someone trust Wirex as a genuine wallet if the case isn’t solved. I get automated reponses only and every time you delete my request in the help section.
I’ve sent Bitcoins worth $ 300. What makes is so difficult to refund it. How can we continue to work with Wirex if you don’t solve problems in timely maner?

And now they are hiding my comments. Quality stuff, wirex. What an absolute disgrace of a company. An update for all - still 0 support or assistance given, still unable to withdraw from my account.

You are deleting my requests from the support tickets as solved. Why isn’t Wirex able to get responses out in a short time. I’ve done a transaction on the 19th which is still on “processing”. I want my money back.
Can’t work with a company that deletes support tickest, escalation is also usless as all I get are automized responses that it will be solved in 2-4 48h. That was 5 days ago.

I thought Wirex would be a good idea to work with. But can’t do more payments if it sticks as processing for two weeks. Please don’t always tell you are overloaded. This is my money and I would like to have is back.

Dear Pamela, thank you for escalating this case.

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually.

We apologize for the delayed processing of your case.