All transactions getting declined

Still no reply for support team. I would be glad if you can help me

Check your spam.

There nothing in my spam…still no response from Wirex. This makes me sick… please I need help

I don’t see no email from Wirex except for the email that says my transaction failed… no ticket number

1 Like

I have lose 10% of my funds already I need to send my BTC to my external wallet

I don’t see any ticket number…. Please I need help sending my BTC to my external wallet

1 Like

Hi @Flashae_Velez :wave:

I sincerely apologize for all of this. If you can’t find your ticket number, I invite you to log in to your account on the web version (https://id.wirexapp.com/) then go here:

https://wirexapp.com/help/request/

You will see all your requests here, open & closed. You can then share your latest ticket number here.

Do not hesitate to recheck in ALL the boxes of your mail, because sometimes, if you use Gmail, they arrive in promotions or others.

For example for Gmail - https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#all :point_left: (#all)

Hope this helps!

@Flashae_Velez we resent the message, please check your mailbox or spam folder. Regards!

They resent the email :incoming_envelope: I hope you’ll see it now. Thank you. Godbless :innocent:

1781437 That my ticket number…. Please hep me get this resolved so that I’m able to send my BTC to my external wallet.

@Flashae_Velez We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

My Transactions too are being declined , what’s going on … i am loosing money already and would be in debt if this continues , i thought y’all

![image|587x500]
were reliable that was why i decided to put my life in your hands … This is nor Fair , it keeps failing …

Messaged support, they said issue solved but still same thing … i am fed up , please release my money

My Transactions too are being declined , what’s going on … i am loosing money already and would be in debt if this continues , i thought y’all were reliable that was why i decided to put my life in your hands … This is nor Fair , it keeps failing …

Messaged support, they said issue solved but still same thing … i am fed up , please release my money

Sent BTC to my external wallet 4 hours ago and it’s pending till now… please I need this issue resolved and have my BTC sent to my external wallet. There is my ticket number 1816369.

Why is no one replying to my complaint … This is scary and annoying … I still can’t send out bitcoin , please help me , I’m loosing money … I have submited several complaints , still nothing … WHat is going on . i have ticket number ( 1817301, 1816040, 1814206)

Mine won’t even send

I still can’t send out bitcoin , please help me , I’m loosing money … I have submited several complaints , still nothing … WHat is going on . i have ticket number ( 1817301, 1816040, 1814206)

Sent BTC to my external wallet it was pending for about 12hrs then it says failed contact support. I have tried resending to my external wallet twice and it’s still saying failed, try again or contact support… 1821344 that my ticket number. Please I need this issue resolve as soon as possible. Thanks

@VeronicaSoto We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

@Flashae_Velez We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.